Cardiff A
Tottenham H
West Ham A
Man City H
Norwich A
Chelsea H
Crystal Palace A
Newcastle H
Liverpool are big favourites to take fourth spot, for me.

Everton's fixtures
Norwich H
West Brom A
Liverpool A
Aston Villa H
Tottenham A
Crystal Palace H
Chelsea A
West Ham H
Newcastle A
Cardiff H
Swansea H
Fulham A
Arsenal A
Sunderland A
Man United H
Southampton A
Man City H
Hull City A
Pretty kind fixtures if you ask me. Have no European distractions too, like Liverpool.

Tottenham's fixtures
Crystal Palace H
Swansea A
Man City H
Hull City A
Everton H
Newcastle A
Norwich A
Cardiff H
Chelsea A
Arsenal H
Southampton H
Liverpool A
Sunderland H
West Brom A
Fulham H
Stoke City A
West Ham A
Aston Villa H
All really depends how well their new manager works out.

United's fixtures
Swansea H
Chelsea A
Cardiff H
Stoke City A
Fulham H
Arsenal A
Crystal Palace A
Man City H
West Brom A
Liverpool H
West Ham A
Aston Villa H
Newcastle A
Hull City H
Everton A
Norwich H
Sunderland H
Southampton A
I just don't know.

So how do we all see this panning out? This is what it feels like to be Arsenal...

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
We had the hardest start to anyone else, fixture wise. And we have the hardest finish, work that one out.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Look at the Storey table - pretty much every season it predicts the final table at the halfway point. We're a long way from fourth in terms of relative results.

Kostur

海尔的老板
We'll get it, games like today make you fear for it of course because we're losing so called '6 pointers' but still, I see us securing it. Will be hard as hell though.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Evertonisation nearly complete.

soapythecat

We still have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Newcastle away and City and Liverpool at home.....

There is no chance of a top 4 finish
feck me, you gonna post his in every thread or what? Have some faith mate, there are 18 games left. We ain't that far behind. We have had shockers with injuries and pretty much no luck....things will change.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Who cares about 4th place, we've still got a shot at the title!

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
feck me, you gonna post his in every thread or what? Have some faith mate, there are 18 games left. We ain't that far behind. We have had shockers with injuries and pretty much no luck....things will change.

:lol: sorry...I just can't get my head around it...It's a real possibility we could lose 12 games...12!!

Man-United

I now understand the Arsenal fans celebrating 4th, because if we end up in 4th it will almost feel like a trophy now.

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
Finishing 8th is the real deal. Look how well it has worked for the scousers. No resting players for midweek fixtures and all that crap.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Liverpool should get it. Their football is far superior to ours. Hopefully they through a dip in form and subsequently confidence soon otherwise it's hard to see us, given the bang average football were playing catching them.

KiD MoYeS

6th and winning the Carling Cup would be perfect. I'd love the curse to set in on you.
Ah feck, forgot winning the Carling Cup qualifies for the Europa League... Even worse, we're likely to lose to City but still qualify as finalists with them already qualifying for the Champions League. Balls. :lol:

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool should get it. Their football is far superior to ours. Hopefully they through a dip in form and subsequently confidence soon otherwise it's hard to see us, given the bang average football were playing catching them.
Don't see our form dipping soon. If anything it'll get better.

Sturridge, Sakho, Allen, Flanagan, Johnson and Enrique all injured, Gerrard and Henderson not fully fit. Brilliant.
With all of these coming back sometime in January or February and a 3 or 4 new signings I think we'll get better.

Treble

I reckon that Everton will take the 4th spot. Doesn't seem likely on paper but they are capable of doing it.

AlwaysRedwood

It's on. :devil:

Liverpool's fixtures
Stoke City A
Aston Villa H
Everton H
West Brom A
Arsenal H
Fulham A
Swansea H
Southampton A
Sunderland H
Man United A
Cardiff A
Tottenham H
West Ham A
Man City H
Norwich A
Chelsea H
Crystal Palace A
Newcastle H
Liverpool are big favourites to take fourth spot, for me.

As much as Liverpool's supporters are excited because they've played all the big teams away and will now face them at home - they haven't actually played a quality team at home yet. They could just as easily collapse when facing the other big teams at Anfield.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Don't see our form dipping soon. If anything it'll get better.

With all of these coming back sometime in January or February and a 3 or 4 new signings I think we'll get better.
I think you'll get worse and fall outside the title race pretty soon but will finish 4th since we aren't good enough this year.

Ixion

Even worse, we're likely to lose to City but still qualify as finalists with them already qualifying for the Champions League. Balls. :lol:
That is actually what is going to happen isn't it. :(

KiD MoYeS

As much as Liverpool's supporters are excited because they've played all the big teams away and will now face them at home - they haven't actually played a quality team at home yet. They could just as easily collapse when facing the other big teams at Anfield.
They bet us in Anfield, I'd fancy them to beat the bigger sides at home.

Barney

Supports
Liverpool
Stopped counting yourself as a quality team, eh?

VivaJanuzaj

I guess Arsenal should be there too. Without a proper rotation for Giroud they will struggle the second part of the season.

Imo Everton ad Tottenham are not even in the race, they don't have the quality, maybe Everton but I doubt it. It's basically between us Liverpool and Arsenal, and I think injuries will decide who will drop out.

kps88

Suarez can easily carry them to 4th. We need to hope he either gets injured or Madrid turn his head.

Barney

Supports
Liverpool
I think you'll get worse and fall outside the title race pretty soon but will finish 4th since we aren't good enough this year.
I agree, I think we'll probably fall out of the title race, but I think it'll be City getting better, not us getting worse that causes us to do so.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Stopped counting yourself as a quality team, eh?

Our start to the league has been utter gash Barney, I think that's what he meant. Not saying myself that you'll choke or something, but if we're to take a place from somebody in the top 4 right now, it's you lot.

kps88

Ah feck, forgot winning the Carling Cup qualifies for the Europa League... Even worse, we're likely to lose to City but still qualify as finalists with them already qualifying for the Champions League. Balls. :lol:

:lol: That actually has a good chance of happening.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
If we are in the race for 4th, Everton certainly are.