Neville
Essien
Fabregas
A. Young
Eagles

Rooney
Torres
Ebanks-Blake

I think that teams a bit weaker overall but I had to shake it up to put in Torres..

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
this is new rule introduced for the upcoming season.

my advice to you is to stay clear of players from spurs as they're fecking bottlers and arse defenders.

utd are not that good either in terms of points early on in the season.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Drogba

What does the rest of your team look like? I've posted mine ^^
think its
Given/Sorensen
Woodgate, Vidic, Zyatte, Johnson, Hangeland
Fletcher, Essien, Milner. Either Cahill or Walcott I forget which. And that young Everton player who I also forget.
Then Benitez, Torres and the choice from Drogba Adebayor and Anelka

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Your league roodboy....close it when you feel it's right.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Ok I have sent out PMs to all the above and I am thinking about stopping it there unless anyone has anyone has any major objections? (if you played last year then you can still join)

I see another league has been set up which anyone can enter so if you missed out here then join there:
https://www.redcafe.net/f19/fantasy-premier-league-2009-10-a-257175/
Don't really see why you would want to close it Mr rood, so long as someone is a real Redcafe poster I think they should be welcome, and especially being the close season and all, a few regulars might have kept away the last few weeks and might suddenly re-appear.

As for the fecking newbies (I've only ever used the word fecking before when combined with newbies), we will have our work cut out to beat an open league.

I doubt if we will, but a challenge is a challenge.

Feckers.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Don't really see why you would want to close it Mr rood, so long as someone is a real Redcafe poster I think they should be welcome, and especially being the close season and all, a few regulars might have kept away the last few weeks and might suddenly re-appear.

As for the fecking newbies (I've only ever used the word fecking before when combined with newbies), we will have our work cut out to beat an open league.

Feckers.
Well I am in 2 minds about whether it is better to limit it or not - will see how many more requests there are.

The best bet for the open league is not to enter and wait until the last month to jump in at the top if you are doing well ;)

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Ok I have sent out PMs to all the above and I am thinking about stopping it there unless anyone has anyone has any major objections? (if you played last year then you can still join)

I see another league has been set up which anyone can enter so if you missed out here then join there:

Feckers.

Well I am in 2 minds about whether it is better to limit it or not - will see how many more requests there are.

The best bet for the open league is not to enter and wait until the last month to jump in at the top if you are doing well ;)
IMO you should keep registering people till the 1st match day.. It seems only fair..

Do you require some help? I am sure its quite tedious.. I wouldn't mind helping you out on that front..

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott

Keep it open until day 1. There's still a month to go until the start of the season (I've entered mine as a formality) and I think if you're on RedCafe then you should be allowed in until then.

I'm also happy to send out PMs if the list becomes ever growing.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
IMO you should keep registering people till the 1st match day.. It seems only fair..

Do you require some help? I am sure its quite tedious.. I wouldn't mind helping you out on that front..
Keep it open until day 1. There's still a month to go until the start of the season (I've entered mine as a formality) and I think if you're on RedCafe then you should be allowed in until then.

I'm also happy to send out PMs if the list becomes ever growing.
Ok I will leave it open for now but I may well rope you lads in to send out PMs as Im away on holiday in a couple of weeks time.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Ok I will leave it open for now but I may well rope you lads in to send out PMs as Im away on holiday in a couple of weeks time.
Yep.. I will help.. But I am going to be on holiday too.. from the 16th to the 26th! Also PM me the code again..

Abigail

Abby - Stretford Warriors.

Was in it last year but didn't do very well as we unexpectadly were offline for a number of months. Promise to be a better manager this year :D

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Abby - Stretford Warriors.

Was in it last year but didn't do very well as we unexpectadly were offline for a number of months. Promise to be a better manager this year :D
How so? Didn't you just get promoted recently?

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
PM please. Think my team name is The 'Rootards

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
1: Given
2: Woodgate
3: Vidic
4: Agger
5: Bridge
6: Neville
7: Ireland
8: Carrick
9: Arteta
10: Rooney
11: Diouf
12: Hart
13: Lescott
14: Palacios
15: Fuller

Popchester Utd

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Ok i think everyone above should have the code - if you havent then post again in this thread and send a PM to ooeat0meoo if you want the code for the Caftards Head2Head League

I am away for the next few days so hopefully Cling Bak will take over the PM duties!

Abigail

1. Howard
2. Hangeland
3. Corluka
4. Arbeloa
5. Davies
6. Lennon
7. Petrov
8. Denilson
9. Fellaini
10. Rooney
11. Torres

12. Sorensen
13. Warnock
14. Malbranque
15. Fuller

Stretford Warriors

SecondFig

Halcyon Albion

1: Given
2: O'Shea
3: Hangeland
4: Bramble
5: Davies
6: Neville
7: Arshavin
8: Lampard (C)
9: N'Zogbia
10: Agbonlahor
11: Torres

12: Hart
13: Eagles
14: Ebanks-Blake
15: Shawcross

Can't believe I bought Titus Bramble...

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Why do so many people have Phil Neville? His points tally is high because he was classed as a defender last year wasn't he?