The Real Madrid Outlet is Open | for just over 24 hours

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Galliani said Milan agreed terms with Kaka and Madrid for a transfer of the Brazilian. Looks like a two year deal.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Big talk about Ozil going to Arsenal now. I don't think I could describe my anger if we lose out on a player of his standard if he went to them over us. I really do think we will end up with just Fellaini tomorow (if we're lucky), and as much as I would enjoy that happening, getting Ozil would bring me as much pleasure and excitement as RvP did last year. Today did show how lost we looked without Kagawa or Rooney's quality behind or next to RvP, and Ozil would more than satisfy covering them as well as playing with them

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
We need Di Maria more. No chance of Woodward getting a bid in though, he's probably fecking sleeping or something.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Ancelotti has said Coentrao wants to stay now. That's 1 out of the 3 likely to leave now not going apparently. Still think Ozil is the only one going.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Only Real can discard a world class player like Ozil on a whim on the last day of the window.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Only because they've gone and spent £85m on a player they didn't need.
It's always been the case that Bale was going to cost them more than money - I thought he could cost them Ozil and Di Maria, but it looks like Di Maria is staying now.

The willingness to break up or deliberately ruin the balance of a team that actually looks like it might work has been what has distinguished Madrid from clubs who actually win stuff for the past decade or so.:smirk:

Mister Ed

A good summer would represent the signings of Fellaini Ozil.

Would go absolutely mad if Ozil left Real Madrid tomorrow to another club than us !

We need a player like Fellaini, and he has been coming, so please get it done.

Although i could see us ending up with just Fellaini, or even with nothing. I have absolutely no trust in Woodward doing transfer deals.

Dreaded

Would go absolutely mad if Ozil left Real Madrid tomorrow to another club than us !

Although i could see us ending up with just Fellaini, or even with nothing. I have absolutely no trust in Woodward doing transfer deals.
Dont we already have Rooney and Kagawa who play in a similar position to Ozil

humdinger

Ozil is an extremely good player. I was one of those who initially wasn't overly enthused by RVP last year as I though we were well stocked for strikers. Learnt my lesson - if a really top quality player becomes available buy him and if our inferior squad players need to sit it out then tough - we can't let somebody like Ozil go without a fight.

Mister Ed

Dont we already have Rooney and Kagawa who play in a similar position to Ozil
Yes and I would gladly exchange them both for somebody like Ozil !

---------DDG---------
Rafael--Rio--Vidic---Evra
-----Carrick--Fellaini----
Nani------Ozil------Welbeck
----------RVP-----------

Would be such a great team

----------DDG-----------
Rafael--Rio---Vidic----Evra
----Carrick---Fellaini-----
----Ozil--Rooney--Kagawa
----------RVP--------

Would also work i think

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

Would anyone be able to tell if you went absolutely mad?

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
So it sounds like we bid for pretty much every Madrid player bar the one we all wanted.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What on earth was the point in bidding 40 million for Khedira? :lol:
First of all, that is ridiculously overpriced. He's worth like 20 million max. Second of all, Fellaini was pretty much a done deal by then. To make it even worse, we didn't want to pay Herrera's release clause, which is less then what we bid for Khedira, despite him being more necessary to our team then Khedira is. Unbelievable.