The Reality Draft: Main Thread (Finals)

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@harms Theon mentions "As it's Friday I'll be able to get home for 5-6 UK time." So I presume the earliest I can start this will be 7-8 UK Time...if I receive it by then.

So, what's up with this? It would be a bit shit to have a no-show at this stage :nono:

Seeing as this was Chester's, Theon's and MJJs team, they probably wouldn't mind another caretaker :lol: I have history with Passarella-McGrath and Elkjaer and wouldn't want them to go out without a fight, so if needs must I volunteer to knock something together. Bochini would be angry at the home I found for him as well.

Sadly if I don't get the tactics, it will be a no -show giving harms the win. Just to remain consistent all through.
I don't mind having starting a match with a caretaker manager, but the result would not influence the draft.

@MJJ @Theon Send to me when it is ready.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
@MJJ @Theon Send to me when it is ready.
You mean it isn't? His XI picks itself!

This will no doubt be a no show now unless @MJJ steps in. The moment Theon realises harms is playing Krankl instead of Willy his head will explode, meltdown ensues with furious drawing up of various different formations, repeating each and every one with different colours... It will take him days, not hours, let alone minutes.

antohan

@MJJ

CRESPO OUT - ELKJAER IN
DI LIVIO OUT - CAFÚ IN
CAMPBELL OUT - PASSARELLA IN
SWITCH THE (C) TO PASSARELLA

DONE

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
You mean it isn't? His XI picks itself!

This will no doubt be a no show now unless @MJJ steps in. The moment Theon realises harms is playing Krankl instead of Willy his head will explode, meltdown ensues with furious drawing up of various different formations, repeating each and every one with different colours... It will take him days, not hours, let alone minutes.
That is why I didn't want to post the picture, but MJJ said that Theon already sent his tactics :annoyed:
My only surprise there

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Righteo I'm back now. I've left work early just for this game, I'll have you know. I'll PM Edgar now.

That is why I didn't want to post the picture, but MJJ said that Theon already sent his tactics :annoyed:
My only surprise there
I'm not that surprised and I wouldn't have addressed any of it in the OP anyway :)

I thought you lacked a goal threat otherwise so it's probably a good call. Although Ortiz having a good crack at Rodriguez would have been a sound plan anyway. Not much in it really.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Damn. Just knew that Aldo has gone. Feels sad, like when I heard that we sold Welbeck.

Goodbye to you, my fellow newbie and drafter.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah. A bit weird that. He had a warning and a 1 day ban I think for some nonsense issue and then he was gone permanently!
Maybe he finally called in the day, while on high as draft winner (few drafts ago?).

Or more likely, he's just finished his degree, and finding job is a bit more important/urgent right now.

antohan

He was moving to the UK, new beginnings, lots of things to look forward to... Probably best to face it with no distractions, eyes wide open and a smile on his face.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Teams for the Semi-finals:

antohan - (3. Gerrard) 1. Ljungberg 2. Boniek 4. Effenberg 5. Raul 6. Luis Enrique 7. Hierro 8. T. Silva 9. Ferrara 10. Götze 11. Vieri 12. Abidal 13. Chilavert 14. Nedved 15. Baggio
MJJ / Theon - (4. Dalglish) 1. Di Livio 2. Souness 3. Bochini 5. Rivaldo 6. McGrath 7. Sammer 8. Campbell 9. Totti 10. Ricardo Rodriguez 11. Peter Schmeichel 12. Elkjaer 13. Crespo 14. Passerella 15. Cafu
The Red Viper - (5. Simonsen) 1. Prosinečki 2. Robben 3. Scholes 4. Vidic 6. Eto'o 7. Stam Rui Costa 9. Dunga 10. Rafael Da Silva 11. Kahn 12. Sagnol 13. Sergi 14. T. Henry 15. Schweinsteiger
VivaJanuzaj - (7. Nesta) 1. Francescoli 2. Seedorf 3. Breitner 4. Vierchowod 5. Rummenigge 6. Savicevic 8. Verón 9. Adams 10. Alaba 11. Reuter 12. Van Der Sar 13. Trezeguet 14. Roy Keane 15. RvN

Reinforcement Pool for SF - (Cannot pick Tevezobola players)

Annahnomoss - (3. Tardelli) 1. Cocu 2. Gentile 4. Amoros 5. Rossi 6. Gascoigne 8. Bossis 9. Littbarski 10. Sterling 11. D. Alves 12. Preud'homme 13. Simeone
Chesterlestreet - (7. Lahm) 1. Mascherano 2. Nedved 4. Beckham 5. Henry 6. Júnior, 8. Buchwald 9. G. Neville 10. J. Rodriguez 11. Augenthaler 12. Rocheteau 13. Van Breukelen
Joga Bonito - (4. O Ardiles) 1. Keown 2. Baggio 5. Weah 6. Søren Lerby 7. Cafú 8. Koeman 9. De Rossi 10. Juan Bernat 11. Sanchís, 12. Zenga 13. Rafael Gordillo
ctp - (6. Ribéry) 1. Brolin 2. Lato 3. Xavi 4. Guardiola 5. Shevchenko 8. Carvalho 9. Kakà 10. Carvajal 11. Evra 12. Schumacher 13. Paulo Sousa
Skizzo - (7. Brehme) 1. Solskjaer 2. Cabrini 3. Schuster 5. Hugo Sanchez 6. Barnes 9. McGrain 10. Marquinhos 11. Michel 12. Fillol 13. Butragueño
Stobzilla - (8. Jugovic) 1. Camoranesi 2. Hansen 4. Balakov 6. Irwin 7. Passarella 9. Pires 10. Strootman 11. Mauro Silva 12. Bezsonov 13. Southall
Aldo - (7. Rio) 1. Senna 2. Hagi 3. Pirlo 4. Schweinsteiger 5. RvN 6. Tresor 8. Camacho 9. Gerets 10. Neymar 11. Montero 12. Pfaff 13. Cantona
crappycraperson - (7. Cannavaro) 1. Nadal 2. M. Kempes 3. Roy Keane 4. Jan Ceulemans 5. Shearer 6. Prohaska 8. Briegel 9. Ayala 10. Kroos 11. J. L. Ferreira 12. Dasaev 13. Hoodle
Raees - (2. Makelele) 1. Morena 3. Socrates 4. Conti 5. Stoichkov 6. Ballack 7. Zanetti, (*8. Costacurta*) 9. Terry, 10. Pogba, 11. D. Villa 12. Belodedici, 13. Casillas 14. Scirea 15. E Davids
BorisDeLeFora - (7. Bergomi) 1. Zambrotta 2. Tigana 3. Robson 4. Cerezo 5. Del Piero 6. Klinsmann (*8. Lucio*) 9. Popescu 10. Koke 11. A. Cole 12. Donadoni 13. Cech 14. Kohler 15. Batistuta
Jayvin - (3. Iniesta) 1. Gallas (*2. Vieira*) 4. Lizarazu 5. Romario 6. Overmars 7. Desailly 8. Blanc 9. Xabi Alonso 10. Hazard 11. Gianluigi Buffon 12. Boban 13. Mendieta 14. Figo 15. Deschamps
harms - (1. Puyol) 2. Blokhin 3. Falcao 4. Roberto Carlos 5. Bergkamp 6.Bonhof 7. Ruggeri 8. Willy Ortiz (*9. Stielike*) 10. Varane 11. Kaltz 12. Krankl 13. Zubizarreta 14. Neeskens 15. Kh Förster

The RiOFL players have returned back to the team having served their suspension and are now eligible for playing the next round.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Playing 11 for the SF Teams. Who will get injured for the SF?

Theon / MJJ:

Schmeichel
Rodriguez
Passarella
McGrath
Cafu
Sammer
Souness
Bochini
Totti
Rivaldo
Elkjaer

antohan:

Chilavert
Abidal
Silva
Ferrera
Effenberg
Hierro
Nedved
Goetze
Boniek
Vieiri
Baggio

The Red Viper

Kahn
Sergi
Vidic
Stam
Sagnol
Dunga
Schweinsteiger
Scholes
Henry
Robben
Eto'o

VivaJanuzaj

VdS
Alaba
Vierchowod
Adams
Reuter
Seedorf
Keane
Veron
Francescoli
RvN
Rummenigge

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Got a bad feeling about this one.

I reckon it's Rivaldo. Hamstring.

antohan

Got a bad feeling about this one.

I reckon it's Rivaldo. Hamstring.
That could be a problem...

I'm a bit non-plussed about going first and eighth here. I've said it before and will say it again: I LIKE BEING IN THE MIDDLE, FFS!!!!

Interesting that the other three are from the lower end of the draft order, feel quite chuffed about going against that tide

antohan

I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for not starting Ljungberg last time out, hadn't realised it was starting XI.

antohan

feck me sideways, that's straight into the spine. Ouch!

The funny thing is had Theon lost I would sure be picking Sammer next then :lol: