The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Kazi

Won the last 2 rounds so he's back in it, would like it to be a phone booth for the last few rounds tbh

Kazi

Frampton needs to just keep coming forward for these last two rounds and push his head into Leo's chest

Kazi

Frampton's probably not too upset with that, the rubber match is probably his biggest payday. LSC just made the better adjustments coming off of the first fight.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Fair score. LSC already saying he wants a third fight.

Utdstar01

LSC boxed beautifully behind that jab tonight. Frampton never could work it out.
LSC
He did, he was so effective switching it with straight rights and going to the body too. Very clever performance overall.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Gutted for Carl. Thought he had a clear stretch in the middle of the fight where he won consecutive rounds and then he changed tactics instead of sticking with it. That was the moment it swung away from him for me.

Fair scoring in total but 5 and 6 going to LSC 2-1 surprised me on the cards.

SambaBoy

Gutted for Frampton, one of the fighters I like and one of the best around. LSC range showed on the night and it was still a great fight, hope to see the trilogy now or Frampton could take on Selby first.

Also Mikey Garcia looked fantastic against a strong competitor. I wonder what is next for him, a lot of names being floated about such as Broner, Crawford, Lomachenko and Flanagan. He would give troubles to all of them and would most likely KO Broner & Flanagan.

Zen

The type of fight that makes you believe in boxing again, wouldn't overly want the third straight away. Selby next for Frampton, and whoever for LSC, then get it on in the winter. Frampton class in loss as he was in winning, LSC seems it too.

Kinda felt it would go LSC's way after The Ring award and all that. But losing that 0 doesn't matter if you are giving the fans proper fights.

Oggmonster

Another really good fight. Was Gutted from Frampton seems a nice lad but he took it well as has been said. Can't wait for the 3rd fight.

Brutal knockout by Garcia as well, him vs. Linares would be a good fight hopefully gets made.

Claymore

Glad Frampton lost his tampon, sick of hearing him give it the large one. He's now begging for home advantage to secure the 2-1. Dream on lad, lets keep it neutral ground for all 3, a proper show of a best of 3.

Classical Mechanic

Glad Frampton lost his tampon, sick of hearing him give it the large one. He's now begging for home advantage to secure the 2-1. Dream on lad, lets keep it neutral ground for all 3, a proper show of a best of 3.
Isn't LSC a PBC fighter? America is the opposite of neutral ground for Frampton if that is the case.

Oggmonster

Isn't LSC a PBC fighter? America is the opposite of neutral ground for Frampton if that is the case.
I'm pretty sure the only reason it was posted was to make the Framton and tampon "rhyme." I've never really known Frampton to give it large or anything he's confident sure and did hype up the Quigg fight but he was always pretty humble with LSC. If anything them 2 were a refreshing change from usual boxing antics.

Classical Mechanic

I'm pretty sure the only reason it was posted was to make the Framton and tampon "rhyme." I've never really known Frampton to give it large or anything he's confident sure and did hype up the Quigg fight but he was always pretty humble with LSC. If anything them 2 were a refreshing change from usual boxing antics.
Frampton actually admitted in the post fight interview that LSC deserved the nod. You don't often hear that after a close fight in boxing.

RedFish

Frampton actually admitted in the post fight interview that LSC deserved the nod. You don't often hear that after a close fight in boxing.
In his own words, he was ''outboxed by the brawler.'' Have to give credit where it's due, I didn't think LSC could fight the fight the way he did. That half step sideways or backwards kept Frampton missing. Good fight, but one which LSC did not look like losing at any stage. In their 3rd fight, Frampton must not be the aggressor, and should revert back to the boxing on the back foot, picking his moments to come forward. I think he's the more talented boxer, he just needs to fight smarter.

RedFish

Hope it does 30 buys but the Eubank name still sells FFS.
Daddy Eubank talked the talk but at least he walked the walk. From all the interviews on iFL i'm intrigued to see if 'junior' can live up to all tge expectation. I don't like him much but I think he could go on to great things..Just have that gut feeling about him.

RedFish

If anyone was missing the Bad Left Hook podcast recently, it's back in the guise of The Thirteenth Round, basically a video recording of the pod. I'm a big fan of this and The Tale of the Tape boxing podcast (boxingrant.com). Essential listening guys - check them out if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed. :)

G-manc

Eubank Jnr has some ability but his dad has absolutely ruined him here. He likes to play the intellectual but he's thicker than a Ghurka's foreskin.

How the hell they've sold this to ITV i don't know - you're not 'bringing boxing back to terrestrial TV' if it's PPV!

FC Ronaldo

If anyone was missing the Bad Left Hook podcast recently, it's back in the guise of The Thirteenth Round, basically a video recording of the pod. I'm a big fan of this and The Tale of the Tape boxing podcast (boxingrant.com). Essential listening guys - check them out if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed. :)
Thanks - will check them out.

Luis Collazo had a good fight last night.

Last edited:

Kazi

As a response to the Eubank PPV, BoxNation are showing three Eubank defeats at the same time tonight, for non-subscribers too.

Frank Warren is actually my hero.

FC Ronaldo

As a response to the Eubank PPV, BoxNation are showing three Eubank defeats at the same time tonight, for non-subscribers too.

Frank Warren is actually my hero.
:lol: