The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
More immediately, anyone give Pulev a chance against Joshua?
Plenty of shocks recently but I don't think this will be one of them.

Kazi

Perfect styles match up for Joshua.. Pulev is slow and doesn’t have great power

No intrigue at all in this one

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So if AJ wins, is Fury definitely next or have they still got to sort out the contracts?

marktan

So if AJ wins, is Fury definitely next or have they still got to sort out the contracts?
The promoters said a Fury Joshua deal had been agreed earlier in the year if I remember right, but I read recently Joshua said that he had no knowledge of that deal being done and Hearn was going on about wanting 50/50 recently so looks its not been agreed yet.

Kazi

Joshua will fight Usyk next

I think Fury Joshua will happen in 2022 at the earliest personally

Deery

Dreary
Hearn said that if Joshua beats Pulev then there’s a two fight deal with Fury...

I haven’t seen enough of Pulev to know but what I have seen he’s a tough guy but nothing special, I think Joshua wins but he could be very cautious considering the up in coming fights maybe a 12 rounder if Joshua doesn’t land?

Deery

Dreary
Mc Kenna looked good, another young Irish fighter. He’s fighting out the wild card gym impressive looking, relentless,.

Has a brother up next just signed with Hennessy

Oggmonster

Hearn said that if Joshua beats Pulev then there’s a two fight deal with Fury...

I haven’t seen enough of Pulev to know but what I have seen he’s a tough guy but nothing special, I think Joshua wins but he could be very cautious considering the up in coming fights maybe a 12 rounder if Joshua doesn’t land?
Hearn has said stuff like that for years. Don't get me wrong he's pretty funny and seems sound enough but he's a liar as well.

Joshua's next fight is when crowds are back at full capacity probably (after tonight) so they could sell Wembley out with whoever he fights, I'd be surprised if its anyone other than a Pulev like contender then after that Usyk or someone. Although considering how average Usyk looked in his last fight they'd be confident of fighting him next.

Pavl3n

Hey guys, where can I find who is fighting ahead of Joshua and Pulev ?
There are two white blokes fighting right now, but how do I know if the main event is next or there are some other blokes going to fight before AJ and Pulev?

Deery

Dreary
Hey guys, where can I find who is fighting ahead of Joshua and Pulev ?
There are two white blokes fighting right now, but how do I know if the main event is next or there are some other blokes going to fight before AJ and Pulev?
Lawrence Okolie
Huey Fury
Florian Marku
Kieron Conway

Once those guys have finished fighting Joshua v Pulev will be on..

Pavl3n

Lawrence Okolie
Huey Fury
Florian Marku
Kieron Conway

Once those guys have finished fighting Joshua v Pulev will be on..
Cheers chief. I had to ask here - every google search would return an article solely dedicated to AJ and Pulev and none of them would cover who else was fighting.