The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Deery

Dreary
Sure. He indeed disrespected Floyd. But I don't feel like Redcafe loves Mayweather too much. Anyway, the moment Jake fights a real boxer, he's going to find out what boxing is all about...
I love Mayweather he’s the best of the best, I 100% believe that reaction was real saying “I’m going to kill you motherfecker” that’s not normal Floyd but just goes to show the fighters instinct kicking in when offended by some fool.

Classical Mechanic

I love Mayweather he’s the best of the best, I 100% believe that reaction was real saying “I’m going to kill you motherfecker” that’s not normal Floyd but just goes to show the fighters instinct kicking in when offended by some fool.
It was real but what does that say about Floyd? They're hyping up a nonsense fight and Floyd completely loses his rag over some plonker stealing his cap and running around like a child with it. He's a 44 year old man.

Deery

Dreary
It was real but what does that say about Floyd? They're hyping up a nonsense fight and Floyd completely loses his rag over some plonker stealing his cap and running around like a child with it. He's a 44 year old man.
These fighters are wired differently to you and me, Floyd’s already done jail time for assaulting his former partner I think he wouldn’t take it well getting offended by a YouTuber in front of the whole world..

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
How can I watch the fight tomorrow, in UK?

Deery

Dreary
Cheers. Is it PPV as well?
Just on DAZN I think no big TV station is carrying it as far as I’m aware (just the new age of boxing) but I have a fire stick so will watch on that if I’m awake..

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just on DAZN I think no big TV station is carrying it as far as I’m aware (just the new age of boxing) but I have a fire stick so will watch on that if I’m awake..
Oh I meant if I had to pay for the app and then PPV on top of that. £1.99 is very cheap.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well he is a massive manchild, just one that’s blessed with insane natural boxing ability

Abraxas

Think I'll try and get hold of it Sunday, I'm not expecting enough out of Saunders to make it worthwhile. It's hard to see how he puts any kind of a dent in Alvarez, and he's never winning on the cards no matter what, but he's unlikely to be dominant in any case.

RedFish

I will :lol:
A tiny part of my big toe believes that Billy will beat Canelo, I'd like to watch that live.
Snap. I don't want to miss Canelo getting beaten, not that I'm expecting it to happen. Been intrigued by how BJS would do against Canelo for a long while. Can't wait.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I will :lol:
A tiny part of my big toe believes that Billy will beat Canelo, I'd like to watch that live.
Snap. I don't want to miss Canelo getting beaten, not that I'm expecting it to happen. Been intrigued by how BJS would do against Canelo for a long while. Can't wait.
fecking see you there boys! :lol: :lol:
My U12s are playing Sunday morning....but I’ll be up at 5am....regretting my life shortly after :lol::lol:

Luke1995

It was really amazing how no one was able to figure out Floyd's style and beat him.

Is there anyone currently undefeated in boxing that people would pick to retire undefeated ? I know that's a tough ask.

Deery

Dreary
It was really amazing how no one was able to figure out Floyd's style and beat him.

Is there anyone currently undefeated in boxing that people would pick to retire undefeated ? I know that's a tough ask.
Naoya Inoue maybe but he fights at a very low weight compared to Mayweather..

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Most of the buggers because they won’t fight each other :lol: :lol:

Nico87

I’m expecting the fight to be a stinker. I can see Saunders spending all night running from Canelo then complaining he was robbed because he made him miss all night while negating to mention he never actually was close enough to punish him for missing.

I hope Canelo Ko’s him spectacularly though as I find him one of the most loathsome men in sport, and for all his talent his recorded is very padded.

thepolice123

Fully expect a boring match. Lots of hugging and running and then a Canelo win via decision.

Boxing is dead at the top level.

Luke1995

Thank you @Deery

Now let's see if tonight's big fight is everything the media experts are claiming it is. Not sure when was the last time Canelo was in trouble.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I thought Daniel Jacobs had a good 2nd half of the fight vs Canelo. This is no doubt the biggest fight of the year that's confirmed so lets just enjoy it.

Oggmonster

Fully expect a boring match. Lots of hugging and running and then a Canelo win via decision.

Boxing is dead at the top level.
People have said this for years though and it never seems to happen.

One of biggest crowds in years tonight.

If Joshua Vs Fury gets made and all signs finally point to it happening that'll be one of the biggest fights ever.

Hearn is rumoured to be getting a huge deal for Marchroom events.

I agree there's plenty of shite but it's hardly dead.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Also worth mentioning that if you have a VPN with Canadian endpoints you can watch Premier league and Champions league (as well as most PPV)... a little birdie tells me.
Only a few VPNs are working for DAZN apparently. I tried what you said and it said I can't access DAZN in my country.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Just signed up to DAZN so watching this on the Ipad.

Caught the Sanchez Aguilero fight, stopped in the third because Sanchez caught Aguilero on the top of the shoulder and Aguilero had a hissy fit :lol: so awarded the fight to Sanchez

Canelo is the better fighter, but I hope he gets beat even though I dont like BJS. Canelo to me is a drug cheat and all the crap about the beef being contaminated doesnt wash.