The RedCafe Boxing Thread

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I've had this event on for the past hour and haven't paid attention any of the undercards. It's hilarious but it's interesting. The main two fights are a guilty pleasure purely because of the hatred between them.

Logan and Danis could have a great 6 rounder fight and the fans could applaud them two but there's no way they become friends or even congratulate eachother.

KSI and Fury will probably be civil to eachother after.

Mad how excited I am to watch YouTubers, celebrities boxing :lol:
I’ve had it muted for a while, the bullshit is painful. I’m going to watch these 2 cnuts fight though, and hope they’re both sparked out (somehow)

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Aren’t all these YouTube fights a load of bollocks though?

Has any of them ever been knocked out?
Literally the fight before this one. well, he got knocked down and then stopped. Been good entertainment.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Dannis-Logan utter shite so far. One guy not interested in engaging and the other is a terrible boxer that probably wouldn't land a clean shot on a corpse

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can tell which one isn’t use to boxing. Pathetic when you have unfair fights from different fighting backgrounds

Mmm-Qatarian

I mean to be fair, whatever else you want to say about Logan Paul, he has at least tried to box.

Whatever the feck Dannis is doing might be the most embarrassing shite I've ever seen from "the best troll the world has ever seen".

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Commentators very offended that a former bjj-world champion doesn't take their fake boxing promotion seriously.

They are obviously equally as bad at actually boxing, just say what we all see

SteveCoppellFan

If enough of your YT fans stroke your balls for long enough, you will start to feel hard too.

Pardon the pun like .. but none of these YT idiots can fight at a decent level and it will all come crashing down once one of these fools gets seriously injured because of their ego.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The final bell didn't go when it should have. Almost as if they missed the cue for the brawl at the end :lol:

Zen

Kudos to that Danis dude trolling the feck out of this stuff while the other youtubers absurdly take it so seriously.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Kudos to that Danis dude trolling the feck out of this stuff while the other youtubers absurdly take it so seriously.
The commentator - “he’s ruined his career with that”. Eh? He’s clearly just here to feck about and take the payday

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
The commentator - “he’s ruined his career with that”. Eh? He’s clearly just here to feck about and take the payday
Nate Diaz basically turned up drunk against the chubby Paul and got praised for it. You can't really expect these former world-level mma guys to take this seriously when there really isn't anything at stake

If they want people only fighting to prove something they have to stick with youtubers that let the whole thing go to their head

predator

Youth NITK
Now then, FIFA player and YouTuber against professional boxer/love island contestant who is related to Tyson Fury.

Tommy should win comfortably. May the best man win.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
And it'll be the last payday he'll get. His last MMA fight was June 2019.. 4 years ago. He has no career other than a gym punch bag for real pro fighters.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He promised his purse to Logan if he lost. Not that he'll honour it of course.
I haven’t paid any attention to the build up and I doubt he’ll give him it….not exactly any point to this whole shitshow other than taking the money

Nico87

If he’s deliberately got himself disqualified, will whichever governing body they have used not be obligated to withhold his purse?