The RedCafe Boxing Thread

TheReligion

Abusive
Would be quite refreshing for the sport if Fury and AJ ditch their belts and make their fight happen.

Infact I'd go as far to say it would be a landmark moment and only benefit getting the big fights made in the future.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Would be quite refreshing for the sport if Fury and AJ ditch their belts and make their fight happen.

Infact I'd go as far to say it would be a landmark moment and only benefit getting the big fights made in the future.
What does a belt even mean ? It's just a title isn't it?

Them ditching the belts would have absolutely no effect on their marketibility, or earnings, probably do the complete opposite tbh.

TheReligion

Abusive
What does a belt even mean ? It's just a title isn't it?

Them ditching the belts would have absolutely no effect on their marketibility, or earnings, probably do the complete opposite tbh.
What it would do would solve the plague of the different organisations preventing some of the biggest fights happening at the best possible time.

Obviously some of this is on promoters and greed but some of it is based on ridiculous mandatories and obligations.

TrustInOle

Jesus! One guy just took a full blow to the back of the head and the referee just practically told him to get up and get on with it.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Nearly there....just been through round 2 with the remains of the chinese takeaway....severely flagging.

TrustInOle

So hyped for this, go out there and shock the world and get your brother's revenge Callum! :devil:

Reality, Canelo will win before the 12th.

Deery

Dreary
Put a cheeky 7th round win for Smith on won’t hold my breath on it but it is Canelo after all will just have to much for Smith, except him to chop down Smith with body shots

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Put a cheeky 7th round win for Smith on won’t hold my breath on it but it is Canelo after all will just have to much for Smith, except him to chop down Smith with body shots
It’s unlikely but would be nice to see Canelo beaten

Deery

Dreary
I think Smith needs to get the straight right going to get some respect