The Road Trip Draft

Enigma_87

You know who
@Skizzo @Pat_Mustard any preference lads? Perhaps Tuesday/Wednesday would be best for me.

@Moby since we are effectively two men teams can we have both managers contributing in the game? Think it would be better if more views are shared and it would be fair to both sides as neither would gain any advantage here.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
@Skizzo @Pat_Mustard any preference lads? Perhaps Tuesday/Wednesday would be best for me.

@Moby since we are effectively two men teams can we have both managers contributing in the game? Think it would be better if more views are shared and it would be fair to both sides as neither would gain any advantage here.
Aye, Wednesday works well for me. @Skizzo said he won't be around too much for the next week anyway so let's pencil it in for Wednesday. No issues here with all four managers chipping in during the match thread.

Enigma_87

You know who
Aye, Wednesday works well for me. @Skizzo said he won't be around too much for the next week anyway so let's pencil it in for Wednesday. No issues here with all four managers chipping in during the match thread.
sure mate, let's set it up for Wed.

Fine with me as long as both teams are okay.
yeah would be better, especially since Pat mentioned that Skizzo won't be around much.

Enigma_87

You know who
Submitted ours about an hour ago mate. I'm probably not going to be around much after all and I think Skizzo is busy too so it might be a fairly muted match thread on our end.
Yeah busy myself these days so we won’t have another 7 page debate that’s for sure :lol:

Good luck to you lads as well!

@harms @Edgar Allan Pillow @Moby if someone is on can you start the game please.