The Rojo/Herrera/Di Maria/Mata bromance

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It's amazing how more close together our team seems to be, under Moyes there was no chemistry between players everybody seemed distant. Now though it's the compete opposite, Everyone looks happy and more tight knit.

Rooney and rojo seem to be best mates now, they seem to be together quite a lot. Glad how quickly our new lads have settled in.

Where was Falcao though? I would think he would've liked to get in on the Latin pic.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Were they allowed to eat low fat chips though?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Agreed. His face face tells the most.. Ugly yes but fat no..
I don't know. He looks less fat but he looks now like he's been hitting the bottle too much or something. Less out of shape and more ill when you catch a glimpse of him during a match.

Trizy

I'm not sure is it the characters we've signed but the squad looks happier as a whole both on the pitch, training and outside of football. Last year and even under Fergie the squad used to look so serious, how can you enjoy your football if you're not happy ina football surrounding? A happy squad of friends will always play much better as a team which is a massive plus for us!

pseudo_canadian

I'm not sure is it the characters we've signed but the squad looks happier as a whole both on the pitch, training and outside of football. Last year and even under Fergie the squad used to look so serious, how can you enjoy your football if you're not happy ina football surrounding? A happy squad of friends will always play much better as a team which is a massive plus for us!
Definitely. Even in the best of times with Fergie (which was pretty much all of the time) the players always looked so stern and serious.

I think it's credit to LVG in making all the players feel welcome by encouraging interaction amongst the squad (i.e. having everyone mingle at lunch). When you see training pics like this and the pics of them downtown the other night it really is encouraging. A lot of good vibes in and around the club at the moment. Something we haven't had for a while.

predator

Youth NITK
I can just imagine them getting an entourage of top class prostitutes round at De Gea's house (his bird is always away) and having a massive orgy. Similar to when Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani used to have big sessions at Rons house.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I can just imagine them getting an entourage of top class prostitutes round at De Gea's house (his bird is always away) and having a massive orgy. Similar to when Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani used to have big sessions at Rons house.
Did these actually happen? :lol: Didn't Sir Alex do anything about it?

LR7

Funnily enough, a few of the British pundits who were in the same hotel as the Dutch squad during the WC this summer said that there was a massive togetherness in the camp that LvG had instilled.
I wish I could just stare at Matas face forever.
:lol:

Trizy

Funnily enough, a few of the British pundits who were in the same hotel as the Dutch squad during the WC this summer said that there was a massive togetherness in the camp that LvG had instilled.

I think it could lead to not only better team work but better decision making during matches. One thing I'd love to see is them winning the league as new friends, the celebrations would be hilarious! a little tester would be the goal celebrations they did at the QPR game.

justboy68

I reckon Rojo stripped off purposely for the photo. Herrera strikes me as a really popular figure in the dressing room already.

RedorDead21

Yes. I actually know of a girl who was there at Ronaldos and she said it was her and 2 friends and he was with Nani and Anderson. They had a massive orgy.
Im hoping it was a friend of yours and not your bird....