The Rojo/Herrera/Di Maria/Mata bromance

Sam

Anyone else notice they way these four celebrated with each other after every goal? Was beautiful to see the team chemistry building already. Throw in De Gea and Falcao and I for one am loving this new South American/Hispanic vibe about the team :drool:

Siorac

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he murdered the reporter after that.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
I thought a bromace was meant to bw between two people. This is more like a boy band.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Poor De Gea must have felt left out.

On the other hand, I hope there isn't a Spanish/South American clique like what happened at Swansea.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

On the other hand, I hope there isn't a Spanish/South American clique like what happened at Swansea.
Players with the same native language always group together. That's inevitable. Sometimes you get a weird Evra-Tevez-Park mix. That only happens really when there aren't any other players around from the same background.

I remember being in the Old Trafford tunnels after we beat Chelsea to all but clinch the 2011 title. Didn't matter what team you were in, the players were divided by the language. Drogba, Kalou, Evra, Essien, Anelka in one place. Luiz, Ramires, the twins, Nani, Anderson in another etc. It's a natural camaraderie based on language and culture.

Whether they act like dicks or not is solely based on their character.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Players with the same native language always group together. That's inevitable. Sometimes you get a weird Evra-Tevez-Park mix. That only happens really when there aren't any other players around from the same background.

I remember being in the Old Trafford tunnels after we beat Chelsea to all but clinch the 2011 title. Didn't matter what team you were in, the players were divided by the language. Drogba, Kalou, Evra, Essien, Anelka in one place. Luiz, Ramires, the twins, Nani, Anderson in another etc. It's a natural camaraderie based on language and culture.

Whether they act like dicks or not is solely based on their character.
I know that players will naturally gravitate towards those who speak the same language. My point was more about hoping that those cliques don't start affecting the team e.g. the divide between Madrid's Spanish vs. Portuguese factions, or Swansea's Spanish contingent vs. rest of the team. Highly unlikely that it'll happen at United though. By all accounts LVG wants the whole team to mingle together e.g. eating together, all speaking English.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
:drool:

Great to have some smiles back on the faces of our fans. Been some proper suffering. Hats off to those fans who endured the "Pool" dominance for that long periods through the 70's/80's :(

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona

That clique went a long way to costing Michael Laudrup his job.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
To be fair, how would Juan Mata not be your best friend? He seems like the nicest bloke in the world.

Maroo

Ander Herrera added so much to the team yesterday in term's of spirit. The way he celebrated goals with the rest of the "bromance gang" + Rooney & RVP was so good to watch. One can already see him becoming a glue in the dressing room!

Fahad Jawaid

I remember after the Herrera goal, Herrera shouted "Wazza" and then went towards Rooney to praise him for the pass, its soo great to see players enjoying and laughing, and it seriously feels like they love playing with similar caliber of players and have mutual respect for each other, Rvp for example was trying to set up Falcao wanting him to get his goal on debut. We really looked United and together yesterday, exciting times ahead.:drool:

Blue always red

It's fecking unfair if you ask me. These lads are stupidly talented, have the looks to pull any girl they want (Di Maria may have to try a bit harder) and being insanely wealthy. Feck em is what I say, give me Ando, Park and Tevez all day long!!!

HabeasC

Ander Herrera added so much to the team yesterday in term's of spirit. The way he celebrated goals with the rest of the "bromance gang" + Rooney & RVP was so good to watch. One can already see him becoming a glue in the dressing room!
It is what happens when you have players who are desperate to play for a team. He seemed genuinely distraught after it didn't work out when we first tried to get him. Am really happy that he is here now.