The self indulgent clapping on your doorstep is coming back

Roane

Witnessed a couple of women getting abuse for not beeping their horn as they drive past a bunch of people out clapping.

Usual loudmouth woman calling people dickhead and what not who weren't beeping their horns as they drove past.

Both the women who got the abuse were nurses

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I've been giving nurses the clap on Thursday nights since long before the pandemic.

Ahh the good old days, cant wait til Coperface Jack's is open again.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Maybe in the future every sentiment will be expressed through clapping. It could replace language altogether.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
How’s about the dickheads stop clapping altogether and start fecking voting for someone who’ll pay them, I mean we said this back in April for fecks sake and we knew this would happen.
So what you're saying is that you'd pass up on possibly the only chance in life you'll ever get to stand outside your front door with a pot and a pan and smash them together agonisingly slowly for two minutes without being dragged away to the funny farm?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
So what you're saying is that you'd pass up on possibly the only chance in life you'll ever get to stand outside your front door with a pot and a pan and smash them together agonisingly slowly for two minutes without being dragged away to the funny farm?
:lol::lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
There must be a guy out there who does this and is about to have his mind blown.