Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Goodbye, Wes. I may have cost the team top four next season with that transfer, but the price was one I couldn't turn down - especially with Sneijder going down in rating after the transfer was done.

Coutinho went up 1 to 88. Juventus still to be reviewed so Pogba should get a decent review when that happens.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Pogba will surely have a similar rise to that of verrati, or however you spell him. Upto at least 84.

Damien

Staff
Pogba will surely have a similar rise to that of verrati, or however you spell him. Upto at least 84.
Maybe, but I doubt it. I think Verratti had played way more minutes by that point in his career whereas Pogba's only played around 500 league minutes, though I think playing for the Italian champions should help his rating when reviewed, it'll probably be something like 82-83 at the most then when they're next reviewed it'll go up by more. I would love it if he were to go up to 84+ and could be possible with some of the ratings that have happened lately, but I can't see it.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Could someone post the state of Fulham's team, may take over if it hasn't been pillaged by other teams.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
No problem. I considered applying for them myself but i've only just taken over Middlesbrough and am in the playoffs now. Plus i've got some plans to improve the squad so it won't be the end of the world if i don't manage to get promoted either.

Levo

Band of Brothers
maniak's accepted it. Good to have you back. Try and finish next season higher than Big-Red - or just try and finish the season ;)

Good to have you back.
Cheers Damien! Might help me having little money, hopefully stop me tinkering with the team.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Just had a look through the team and although they is quality it's quite thin on the ground, have to see how it holds up.

TheSamulator

Tachtsidis got a +3 for me yesterday and Pecorini a +5. Can use them for transfer deals a bit better when their transfer ban runs out now.

Damien

Staff
Pogba upto 85....you bastard Damo!! :D
:D That was a nice surprise. Diego Reyes went up to 85 as well (he was on 83 so not as big a jump). He's moving to Porto in the summer so hopefully he'll keep on going up.

If it'll let me loan them both out, then some people will be getting good options on their hands.

TheSamulator

Got some players a bit tired for the playoff game tonight. Having to start without one of my best players and bring him on at half time because he's only on 86%. Got one of my best CB's on 86% too but i have to start him because my spare CB is injured until Christmas Eve.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
He doesn't play for me anymore, but my "overpaying" for Uvini would have payed off, he went up 5 to 82.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Yes another one of my finds for you, just like the young Serbian gem
I found Uvini on my own I'll have you know. This thing called google is very good for finding young talented footballers.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Ah so it was a coincidence that you bid on him after me?
Yes?

Just because you bid on someone, it doesn't mean no one else can...if anything, when someone bids on a player it generally encourages other to bid, otherwise, they don't get the player.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Good to see new managers coming in, besides Fulham also Bristol City and Hull have new managers.

Hopefully we can fill division 2 before the start of the new season.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yes?

Just because you bid on someone, it doesn't mean no one else can...if anything, when someone bids on a player it generally encourages other to bid, otherwise, they don't get the player.
Let's be honest, you had never heard of him until I bid had you? Now wind your neck in you cockpiece

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Listen up PC fecking Plod, I don't scroll through lists of players looking for ones who are bid on by you. If I wanted to, I could just look through the forums like you, but no I decided to google and do my own research. Piss off and find a new play thing now that Cider is banned from here.

TheReligion

Abusive
Listen up PC fecking Plod, I don't scroll through lists of players looking for ones who are bid on by you. If I wanted to, I could just look through the forums like you, but no I decided to google and do my own research. Piss off and find a new play thing now that Cider is banned from here.
Hook, line and sinker. I caught me a whopper...

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
:lol:

As if, faux rage is too easy to do online.

Anyway, is there a proper definitive answer to whether or not we can buy from computer managed clubs in the league? Not sure it was ever clarified after people started doing it.

Damien

Staff
Division 2 play-off results
Reading 1 - 2 Middlesbrough
Norwich City 1 - 0 Hull City

Division 3 play-off results
Southampton 1 - 1 Bradford City (Southampton win 5 - 4 on penalties)
Milton Keynes Dons 2 - 2 Watford (MK Dons win 4 - 2 on penalties)

Division 4 play-off results
Tranmere Rovers 3 - 0 Exeter City
Crewe Alexandra 2 - 1 Leyton Orient

Division 5 play-off results
Barnet 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon
Crawley Town 1 - 1 Burton Albion (Crawley Town win 2 - 1 on penalties)

Play-off finals
Norwich City v Middlesbrough
Southampton v Milton Keynes Dons
Tranmere Rovers v Crewe Alexandra
Barnet v Crawley Town

Feel very bad for the Reading manager. In the top two (and topping the table) for most of the season then gets knocked out in the first play-off game after being knocked out of the top two on the final day of the season.

TheSamulator

Beat Reading 1-2 in the playoff semi-final, Bender picked up a ban though and one of my CB's got injured. Norwich won the other game so i'm up against them in the final. Think my players will be a bit knackered for it though, plus Norwich have a higher rated team i think.