Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Thinking about it, I hereby resign from any future role I may or may not have been able to resign from.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I was going to, but then I decided I wasn't going to so I didn't.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Won 1-0 to end the season on 85 points, 7 ahead of Bolton in 2nd. Congratulations Bolton on securing 2nd mate.
Nothing like a bit of Tina to prove my happiness.

Thanks Damo. After 3 seasons of trying, Forest are into Div 1 with what has been a rather convincing season. On record to finish the season on 85 points. The race for 2nd took an interesting twist with Wendesday beating Bolton and MK Dons destroying Blackpool. All 3 still have a chance of becoming automatic promotions. Meanwhile the race for the final playoff place took an unexpected turn, with Reading taking full advantage of Pompey slipping up to Norwich.

Damien

Staff
Forest 3 : 2 Boro

To say i'm happy is an understatement!
@Varun_Utd

Scuffet starting again, 6 games in a row for the 17 year old! He's managed the same amount of clean sheets in 5 games that it took Kelava (who's on the bench) to do in 10. While Brkic in 11 games only managed 1 clean sheet.

In other news, Julian Brandt also managed to get 20 odd minutes for Leverkusen. Happy days for my 17 year olds!
Simone Scuffet is the best signing out of the bunch. He's 17 and yet he's pushing his way into becoming first choice at Udinese Calcio. Been linked with Arsenal and Juventus as their backup GK. Also snapped up Morgan Sanson from Montpellier. Happy days!
After my awful start i'm now about Arsenal, happy days! :devil:
3 players with rating increases! None of them have gone up enough to get into my cup squad though... But happy days!!
Gotta say Ando, I'm so happy I signed Cavani now! He's transformed my team, far less reliant now on Lewandowski. Happy days!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What the hell happened here? Is the league over forever? I wanted to buy one CB before that!!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
At end of season do we automatically get loaned players back or we have to manually recall? I still see all my loaned out players on loan even after season has ended? :confused:

Also, @Damien you had made an offer for Son. cash+ 2 players. I saw it on mobile, hadn't heard of those 2 players so thought will read about them first and then decide. Forgot about it and then the deal had collapsed when I checked next. Anyway, if you are still interested, I can part with Son. A CB is what I am looking for though. The players you had offered were both DM(C) iirc.

Damien

Staff
At end of season do we automatically get loaned players back or we have to manually recall? I still see all my loaned out players on loan even after season has ended? :confused:

Also, @Damien you had made an offer for Son. cash+ 2 players. I saw it on mobile, hadn't heard of those 2 players so thought will read about them first and then decide. Forgot about it and then the deal had collapsed when I checked next. Anyway, if you are still interested, I can part with Son. A CB is what I am looking for though. The players you had offered were both DM(C) iirc.
Pretty sure one of them was a CB, though probably not the rating you'd want. Good potential for the future though. I'll make another offer.