Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Who the feck is that kesey on RAWK? Is it Barney? He is a scribe there? OMG. Also he is telling them he hasn't pissed off anyone here yet? What a sell out liar

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Delighted to get Hummels and Kane. Falcao and Javi Martinez going across the bridge. I wish them nothing but the best.......................of injuries <3

MJJ

You could try making a deal with me and seeing if it gets accepted? I wonder if someone reported the Kane deal and you've been temp transfer banned or something?
Herrera said he was going to report the deal.

8m for Kane, are you joking? after all the bitching and moaning for me selling Torres...

You laughed at me on the thread for offering the maximum of £12m yet you accept 4m less.
3 Mar 2015 17:39

Read the thread, it's part of a bigger deal.
3 Mar 2015 17:43
I'll report the transfer anyway because that's what happened to mine.
3 Mar 2015 17:48

Ahahaha legend!

The little cnut :mad:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It is part of a bigger deal and sunderland are getting 20mill in cash on top of that. So if that arse hole wrecks this, I will quit the league. This league was fine until that cnut came along.

MJJ

It is part of a bigger deal and sunderland are getting 20mill in cash on top of that. So if that arse hole wrecks this, I will quit the league. This league was fine until that cnut came along.
I told him that, he doesnt think the deal is unfair but is just getting his kicks.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Sorry guys I went into town and completely forgot about this! :lol:

No idea why Falcao isn't working. Want me to make a Lewandowski for Falcao offer to see if it gets accepted? You're saying your current offer cancels as soon as it's accepted yeah?