Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys interpret this:

Basically, he was valued at 16 mill at the time but now he's worth 14 mill. So, i said that knowing exactly what i meant by it but Damo is demanding 16 like the Darkwing Duck Führer he is. For shame.

The Stain

Ah I see, so you agreed a fee but Stain couldn't cough up the cash? Disgusting, was the match fixing also part of the deal? I noticed Everton lost all 3 games too United 2-1.

Scandals I tell you. Scandals.
Part of the deal :/

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys interpret this:

Basically, he was valued at 16 mill at the time but now he's worth 14 mill. So, i said that knowing exactly what i meant by it but Damo is demanding 16 like the Darkwing Duck Führer he is. For shame.
Stop moaning or I'll add another 500k to the price tag.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We all know Damiens dodgy and we all know you've been taking lessons off him. It's just the poor unfortunate newbs that get caught out. I feel as though they should be issued with a rape alarm when they join the league.

The Stain

Worse than Stain? How about you make an exception for me to have my Cafwolf avatar on the caf? That would be torture.

CM

Making the most of the loan system - have deals for Coman and Alli lined up for next season :smirk:

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Is there a certain number of players you need in each of the 86 and 87s to be able to loan them out, I was able to loan 86s last season but not the next.
You need to have at least 19 players with rating 87 and above, in order to loan out 86-rated players

Now you have 18, so you need 1 more

But that is just my theory. A Smiley Theory

gaz1185

I've not received it either.
Well I'm glad it wasn't just me!

There's more and more glitches happening with SM, a few of the Gold GW's I'm in were due to start the new season over a week ago and still no end of season / new fixtures. Might happen to the Caf GW next week.