Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He wants back in
Cool, he can reapply now.

Does real life impact this? Is it quite difficult? What's the reviewing thing I keep seeing?
Yeah, players go up and down in rating depending on how they do in real life. If you look at @green_smiley's league review schedule you get an idea of how often certain leagues are reviewed. Only tough bit is that with the league going on for 5 years now most of the quality players are taken so people 'scout' for up and coming players that will increase in rating.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Looks like Brazil is done and they couldn't be bothered to review SC International. They reviewed 2 of their players, 1 on the 15th and the othe on the 20th.

feckin joke. I hate this fecking game.

Damien

Staff
@Berbasbullet

Want to manage Ipswich Town? Div 2 team, but with a good squad. Plus the manager has just left
Yeah, they do have a good team @Berbasbullet

Mané (91), Savić (91), L. Bender (91), Kimmich (90), Forster (89), Cancelo (89) some of the notable players. Then in terms of youth talent there's Cornet, Onomah and Ounas. They have £22.8M to spend.

Damien

Staff
Managed to avenge last season's Cup QF penalty shootout loss to Darlington by winning 4:3 on penalties this time around (0:0 in regulation time).

De Gea (94)

Roberto (91) Ramos (95) Boateng (94) Rodriguez (91)
Isco (92) Eriksen (92)
Bale (95) Griezmann (95) Özil (94)
Messi (99)⭐

Subs: Sterling (91), Martial (90), Silva (90), Goretzka (89), Matip (90), Götze (93), Gaya (89)
Didn't travel: Aurier (91)
Suspended: Pogba (93), Dier (90)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Final will be against Bred's Spurs. Perfect time for him to have his revenge for the many, many, many times I've jinxed him in the past.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Ipswich appears to have been taken? Watford, Hull and Burnley are free?

EDIT: Ignore this, applied.

Damien

Staff
Ipswich appears to have been taken? Watford, Hull and Burnley are free?

EDIT: Ignore this, applied.
Accepted. Welcome.

Like Christy said above, I temporarily safeguard clubs when they're unmanaged so they don't get raided for their best players. Once you said you were interested I got rid of the safeguard so you could apply.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Accepted. Welcome.

Like Christy said above, I temporarily safeguard clubs when they're unmanaged so they don't get raided for their best players. Once you said you were interested I got rid of the safeguard so you could apply.
Sweet, thanks so much! I look forward to my long and luxurious reign as manager!

Quick question, is it good to keep your youth? Do you need a large squad? I have so many players.

Last edited:

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Ok, cool, thanks!
We introduce squad cap (aka FFP) in this gameworld, which depends on stadium size and division

Your current squad cap is 54, which means you can only have 54 players max at any time (including loans)

And it is always good to keep your youth
Yeah, they do have a good team @Berbasbullet

Mané (91), Savić (91), L. Bender (91), Kimmich (90), Forster (89), Cancelo (89) some of the notable players. Then in terms of youth talent there's Cornet, Onomah and Ounas. They have £22.8M to spend.