Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Fantastic, Diego Costa up to 91 :drool: Him and Strootman will play much more now.

Ramsey up to 90 in the draft league, completes a fantastic morning!

Levo

Band of Brothers
Lost to Wolves, had enough of this league. Like I said in the other thread whoever doesn't land the City job can have this one, got a good squad and a good chunk of money to spend. I'll stay in charge until it's taken over to stop players getting poached.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I decline to answer that question....

I'm delighted with my midfield and attack, pretty solid there for a few more real-life seasons. Defence is a bit cagey, but not too bad. Room to sell Evra shortly and cash in before his eventual drop. It is the first time I've have team changing rises, rather than a few up to mid 80s.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Diego Reyes (21/87 CB/CM) is available for loan for anyone who wants him. He's not cup tied in either competition.

He was on loan at Tranmere Rovers in Division 2, who got four fantastic results while he was there, getting 8 points out of 12.

Damien

Staff
Cheers Levo, but I think I'll stick with MK Dons for now, the City job was too big not to apply for. I'm going to give promotion one last shot!
Good luck! Hope you do it.

Your squad really does have strength in depth and was unlucky to get knocked out against Spurs in the end.

gaz1185

Good luck! Hope you do it.

Your squad really does have strength in depth and was unlucky to get knocked out against Spurs in the end.
Cheers Damien.

I even had a disallowed goal against Spurs, was a close one indeed. Been pretty unlucky in the last four matches tbh, even against Darlington I seemed to dominate, just can't seem to keep a clean sheet or hit the back of the net at the minute!

Levo

Band of Brothers
Expecting a full on twatting tonight, didn't realise the cup was tuesday so all my players are wrecked.

If anyone wants the Villa job then contact Damien, I'll keep hold until to stop the squad getting poached.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Solid draw against Citeh

Bolloxed by squad in the draft league. Forgot to change team before cup last week, so first team were buggered. Forgot to change it back tonight and now my ressies are fecked, and my league form dipping :lol:

gaz1185

Darlington strike again, Reading bid £7,761,000 on Kruse... Darlington bid £7,767,000. Seriously, £6,000 :lol: Not only would I like to know how the hell does he do it, but how on earth is he affording to maintain that squad too??

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Darlington strike again, Reading bid £7,761,000 on Kruse... Darlington bid £7,767,000. Seriously, £6,000 :lol: Not only would I like to know how the hell does he do it, but how on earth is he affording to maintain that squad too??

I saw that and laughed my ass off. Ben's a demon.

Damien

Staff
:lol: I guess he funds it by the amount of buying and selling he does with risers etc. Always manages to find a few gems.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
feck OFF!!!!!

See that the unmanaged squads can be 20players now? Tried to bid for someone, but my chairman won't even allow me to meet the valuation. cnut!!!!