Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ligue 1 seems to be getting reviewed again. Had 9 rating increases in the past 3 days. Yoink! Also progressed in the Cup yesterday.
Yeah, just noticed Aurier rose to 88 (funnily enough exactly one year to the day since he last rose).

As for my other Frenchies:

Digne - not played enough for PSG so far.
Martial - played around 170 minutes for Monaco, might get a small rise (he's only 17/78), but given he went up 3 a couple of months ago I doubt it.
Zouma - played often but is currently suspended for 10 games so no chance of a rise there.
Labidi - played often for their reserves, but hasn't played for their first team yet. Might get a slight rise but doubtful.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Another solid win for me. Long may this run continue. All top 4 win, only Liverpool win in positions 5 to 10

Damien

Staff
Kurzawa up to 84, happy with that!
:mad:

Zouma went up to 88 yesterday.

If I were to make an outfield lineup entirely out of players aged 21 or under, it'd look like this:

Aurier (20/88)
Zouma (19/88)
Digne (20/88)

Isco (21/91)
Eriksen (21/90)
Pogba (20/89)
Papadopoulos (21/89)
Gotze (21/93)

Castaignos (21/87)
Markovic (19/87)

Not bad.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
16 rating increases in 4 days.... nice. Only 2 of of my frenchies didn't rise and one of those was bought as a long, long term project. Bit miffed that Fabien Robert didn't go up though.

Damien

Staff
I can't see me having any rises in the Bundesliga. Papadopoulos has been injured, Goretzka has barely figured, Gotze hasn't done enough and Bender's probably my best chance, but he went up in August so can't see another rise in such a short space of time.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I can't see me having any rises in the Bundesliga. Papadopoulos has been injured, Goretzka has barely figured, Gotze hasn't done enough and Bender's probably my best chance, but he went up in August so can't see another rise in such a short space of time.

Got plenty, Durm will probably be my biggest riser, expect him to go up 5 maybe even 6 to 85/86. Having said that Christian Gunter went up 4 to 84, so anythings possible I suppose. Durm has played a massive amount for Dortmund lately.

+ 1 - 86 - Josip Drmic
+ 4 - 84 - Christian Günter
+ 3 - 83 - Niklas Stark
+ 3 - 83 - Maximilian Arnold
+ 5 - 82 - Sebastian Kerk
+ 3 - 78 - Jeremy Toljan
+ 1 - 77 - Martin Kobylanski

Erik Durm
Julian Korb
Bernd Leno
Sidney Sam
Robert Lewandowski

Out of those, I expect Lewandowski and possibly Leno to remain. Rest should rise. Oh and you've had some nice risers so far Ando. Kurzawa got a nice rise too!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Meh, mine was the worst bid by several million it seems. Well done Sparks, seems like I saved you a fair few quid bidding on him at that time. Up 3 to 87, bah! :(

cj_sparky

Meh, mine was the worst bid by several million it seems. Well done Sparks, seems like I saved you a fair few quid bidding on him at that time. Up 3 to 87, bah! :(

I shortlisted him weeks ago, should have bid then but you did force my hand :). I must admit though I thought Varun would have got him so I'm pleasently surprised.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I shortlisted him weeks ago, should have bid then but you did force my hand :). I must admit though I thought Varun would have got him so I'm pleasently surprised.

Bit annoyed I assumed neither of you would bother bidding. Oh well, can't win em all!

Is the chat broken btw? Either that or Varun/Ando are ignoring me! Swines.

cj_sparky

He got a handy position change too, despite him not really playing there this season?

Yeah that is a bit strange, after a quick look he has played there once for the German U21s, this season. I've had similar with Kolodziejczak who had CB added despite playing there only 3 times in the last two seasons.

Varun

Staff
Thought I had him. :(

Bit annoyed I assumed neither of you would bother bidding. Oh well, can't win em all!

Is the chat broken btw? Either that or Varun/Ando are ignoring me! Swines.

Something wrong with the chat mate.

Varun

Staff
I've got myself into a right conundrum by signing very young risers tbh. Almost all of them are below 21 which will make it very tough to sell them on.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've got myself into a right conundrum by signing very young risers tbh. Almost all of them are below 21 which will make it very tough to sell them on.

Same scenario with me mate. I have 44 players aged 21 or younger in my squad rated 87 or below. Going to be fun to sort out in a few months!