Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Beat Hull 4-1. Up into the top half of the table 4 points off first. Not bad, but still not confident.

Just as an FYI to all, Fulham job is available. It'd be a shame to see a good squad like that taken apart. They have Lloris, Varane, Koscielny, Howedes, Sahin, Witsel, Koke, Di Maria, Muniain and Rossi with a few solid squad players as well. A good job for anyone looking to get into the league as they have more than just a pile of cash to work with.

JB7

Beat Fulham 2-1. Next up: Boro.

Bristol beat City 3-2. Incredible.
It's not incredible really, I forgot to change my team for the cup game on Tuesday so my first team were knackered - was going to mix it up a bit last night but was in traffic after work for over 2 hours so didn't get the chance.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Captured Berahino alongside Morrison, chuffed with those deals. Just need the other to make a complete set.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya, I usually do well in cups, atleast get to the final few rounds. This season is different alright, I expected a tough run in domestic cups (Darlington knocked me out already in the cup, still in the shield) as I sold a few of my ressies from last season. Europe just hasnt gone my way at all, shitload of draws. Going very attacking tonight for the laugh:D

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Beat Birmingham 3-0 in the cup, but face Liverpool in the next round for what seems like the 300th time in the past couple of seasons. I play Liverpool on Sunday in the league too.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
mmm, another player update. Cédric Bakambu goes up 1 to 86 which joins Thauvin who went up 1 to 87 the other day. Just waiting for Dorm to get a review, he should jump up to 84/85 at least considering the amount of games he's been playing for Dortmund.