Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Signed Dennis Aogo(with competition from Milton Keynes), and sold Fabian Johnson. Pretty good transfer dealings lately I must say.

gaz1185

Signed Dennis Aogo(with competition from Milton Keynes), and sold Fabian Johnson. Pretty good transfer dealings lately I must say.
Well in truth MK had him, then I noticed he's had a cruciate ligament injury IRL so I decided against it. Too risky with the way SM throws around player ratings these days.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Now my team beats sheff utd :mad:

Won in the other league as well. 3 points off top four. WestHam(@akash02) are doing a brilliant job so far.
Cheers.

Iturbe has been great for me. Replaced Ljajic in the starting lineup and has 8 assists in 5 games.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Got Everton, City, Newcastle & Chelsea in my 1st 5 league games.

Another poor start awaits.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
qualify for a SMFA comp, so top 10 is the target again :)

I have a god awful season run-in. Forest, Arse and Darlington. I best not leave it late to secure European footie!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

First five:
Bristol [A]
Fulham [H]
Everton [H]
Manchester City [A]
Newcastle United [H]

Oh, and the Champions Cup is incredibly realistic. Both Bilbao and Atletico Madrid are in my group.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Won a friendly 12-1.

Drmic he scored a hat trick and got 5 assists didn't get Motm :lol:

I had 50 shots.

Meanwhile, I forget yet again that Arsenal had a cup fixture. Had my team setup for the league game and now all of my players are unfit :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Beat Burnley 5-0 in the cup Face Southampton in the quarters.

Deal agreed to sign Mandanda in the old league as well. Chairman wants promotion this season.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Won a friendly 12-1.

Drmic he scored a hat trick and got 5 assists didn't get Motm :lol:

I had 50 shots.

Meanwhile, I forget yet again that Arsenal had a cup fixture. Had my team setup for the league game and now all of my players are unfit :lol:
:D I remembered this time, but got knocked out. Ah well. League is the priority.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
One of my players keeps getting cards. Is there a way you can change how an individual player plays to stop this? Other than changing tactics for the whole team?