Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Smash both your fists in to the keyboard and you might get his first name.

Varun

Staff
Dave and Bob. Stop fecking with me ffs. I got no money in any case
Stain's first post is all the hint you need. Never heard of him btw. Linked to the likes of barca and Chelsea though. Can't see him getting games at either club so Meh.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Stain's first post is all the hint you need. Never heard of him btw. Linked to the likes of barca and Chelsea though. Can't see him getting games at either club so Meh.
I found him.....on page 61 while searching

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
It was only the third page for me, also found another player that bid are going in for while doing that.
There is this one highly rated young central defender noone has moved for yet.. Guess it won't take to long for another bidding war to emerge seing as many clubs have him shortlisted.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
If you arrange by biggest change then he is on the first page with the +3. Can't believe akash searched 61 pages :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Finally getting a bit of form this season. Another win, Leno gets motm and saved me it seems, good lad!

So after my awful start, i'm now only 2 points behind Damien. Nice.

Last edited:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Goddamn it. Kompany and Rodriguez (the latter which only played half an hour) out injured now too.

Rodriguez out for a month just because he played half an hour. A month.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
1-0 win against Sunderland KABOOM! The mighty Wolves bounce back at home.

3 on the trot now Damo. Favourite to get sacked from the big clubs :p

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Since the sale of Ozil Chelsea has not lost a game whilst United has failed to win a league game, i always had a feeling he was a jinx and including the season i won the league at chelsea where he was dropped for a few games to let the team gain form.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just weird though how I went from decent defence to conceding 9 goals in 3 games and a number of players being out for a while with injuries and suspensions. Think I'll have to revise my targets this season unless things change.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Whats it like in 19th?
If ya keep losing you'll know soon enough. :lol:
Just weird though how I went from decent defence to conceding 9 goals in 3 games and a number of players being out for a while with injuries and suspensions. Think I'll have to revise my targets this season unless things change.
That goes with the curse of Ozil i had 3 red cards at the start of the season and an injury in my defence.