Gaming The SM RedCafe League

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
You did it with Xhaka which caused Villa to short list him and bid the 2nd highest bid. Damien wasn't aware there was a bidding war and now he does because of your post. So that's twice.
I told Villa about Xhaka? I'm sure you mistake me for someone else as I told no one about Xhaka.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Aye just keep it that ruling. The whole idea of releasing players is a bit dodgy. If you are seriously in for a player, release them before the bids are accepted.
There we go. Page 619. So we can bid, but we'd have to release a player before the bid is accepted otherwise the bid will become null and void.

LitterBug

There we go. Page 619. So we can bid, but we'd have to release a player before the bid is accepted otherwise the bid will become null and void.
Actually you should not bid if you don't have space because that will just cause for the others to increase their bids unnecessarily.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Releasing players is fine. Rival clubs should always be checking whether clubs bidding are allowed to or not due to FFP. If they aren't then simply report them in here and they'll either be forced to release a player or cancel their bid. Simple.

LitterBug

Releasing players is fine. Rival clubs should always be checking whether clubs bidding are allowed to or not due to FFP. If they aren't then simply report them in here and they'll either be forced to release a player or cancel their bid. Simple.
Or, crazy idea, since FFP is a gentleman's agreement anyway, they be gents and not bid in the first place?

LitterBug

Agreed, but if they decide to release a player and bid thats fine. Which is my whole point.
That's absolutely fine as long as they have the space anyone can do what they like but we shouldn't have to police anyone, people know very well what the are doing.

LitterBug

I can't even remember what the punishment was for breaking FFP? Wasn't the club going to be transfer banned for a number of games?
I vote for castration. If you have no honour, you shouldn't be a man.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That's absolutely fine as long as they have the space anyone can do what they like but we shouldn't have to police anyone, people know very well what the are doing.
Some people forget. A simple reminder is all that's needed. Policing just makes sure that no one breaks the rules.

Varun

Staff
Finally it's back. I bid 345k for the lolz guys, not going to break FFP. It should never come to sanctions btw, we're all gentlemen here. People shouldn't breach the limit.