Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Last season I had plenty of injuries and suspensions but it was like I was blessed. Just kept winning as the formula was in place. When I sold Nasri I won the next game so that was fine, then put Ozil in the lineup and...

Varun

Staff
lost 1-0 to the mk dons and is everyone now using the same formation.
Just managed to own it up. Dominated the game and yet lost. cnuting SM. Nothing worse than seeing the opposition GK get MOTM.

3-5-2 is used by most teams, yeah.

Varun

Staff
I miss ibra. He used to win these games on his own. So many chances wasted.

gaz1185

Just managed to own it up. Dominated the game and yet lost. cnuting SM. Nothing worse than seeing the opposition GK get MOTM.

3-5-2 is used by most teams, yeah.
Sorry to say, but it was nice to see that happen for once, I'm usually on the resulting end of that... But 46% possession is hardly dominating :p

;)

Varun

Staff
Sorry to say, but it was nice to see that happen for once, I'm usually on the resulting end of that... But 46% possession is hardly dominating :p

;)
Not possession, I'm not LVG :d. Chances created is what I was referring to.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It makes the deal that Big Andy did for Paco Alcacer even worse. He basically cost at least 28m given that Inaki would probably be valued at 4/4.5m at Stoke.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
FOR THE RECORD IF WE'RE ADHERING TO FFP RULES

ALL CLUBS THAT ARE TRANSFER BANNED OR REACHED THEIR LIMIT CANNOT BID ON FREE AGENTS BECAUSE NO PLAYER EXCHANGES ARE INVOLVED

@Damien @RedSky

Edit: Sorry thought I was in this thread.

LitterBug

You know exactly what you did. Doing a Herrera and that's twice now. :nono:
Doing a Herrera is telling people about someone no one knows about. Herrera told all the league about him this morning. Both you and Damo are not allowed to bid anyway so I don't know why you have :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Doing a Herrera is telling people about someone no one knows about. Herrera told all the league about him this morning. Both you and Damo are not allowed to bid anyway so I don't know why you have :lol:
Forest is naughty, while I'm just bidding for the lols. Once bids are accepted I'll withdraw.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
You did it with Xhaka which caused Villa to short list him and bid the 2nd highest bid. Damien wasn't aware there was a bidding war and now he does because of your post. So that's twice.

LitterBug

You're both breaking FFP though. You had a long go at @MJJ for this IIRC few weeks ago.

I can confirm Forest are very naughty.