Gaming The SM RedCafe League

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
How did langster know LB had two teams? I'm confused
Because I know he manages Wolves and also Wolves beat me on Sunday, well battered is a better word really, and when I saw my match report from the Huddersfield match today I noticed that LB was also manager of them.

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
Surely there is some way one can edit cookies in order to allow them to manage a team they are not in charge of similar to the one that was allowing me to control leeds after the new manager took over. (I refrained from managing but was actively signing in to see what was happening in the league)

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
@MJJ have made bids for other players, Wanyama slightly out of my price range atm. Will get back to you though.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Crystal Palace season summary

The manager Gythio took over the relegated club with only one objective in sight - to lead the team back to first division.
It seemed as everything would work out according to plan, as Palace were leading the table by 4 points with less than 10 games left to play. Unfortunately, football happened, which meant finishing 5th in the table and playoffs being the teams only chance for promotion. The match versus Bristol ended in a rock solid 3-0 victory for the homeside, seeing an end to this years rather disappointing campaign.

Worth noticing is also the fact that Palace managed to reach the cup final this season, only narrowly missing out on the trophy as West Ham came out victorious on penalties.

Manager Gythio said in an interview: "Overall i'm fairly satisfied with what we've shown this season, considering the massive rebuilding of the squad that had to be done.
Our aim next season is definitely to finish in the top 2 positions and earn automatic promotion. We've now got the players capable of doing just that."

Crystal Palace have recently completed the signings of Antonio Candreva, Michael Carrick, Phil Jagielka and Danny Ings.

"I'm very pleased with the signings. These are the type of players that are able to win you matches on their own, when rest of the team may be struggling. Our rebuilding phase is nearly done now." said the manager.
Bristol City Season Review:

Following his colleague @Gythio, Bristol City manager CrackersJr called a conference to sum up the very mixed season Bristol had....

"At the start of the season I felt our team was more than suited to the task set to me by the chairman which was simply to avoid relegation, and after a super start to the season Bristol were left at the dizzying height which was top of Division 2. A strong run of fixtures saw us at the top of the table for an extended period of time, however when our form faltered and we dropped too many easy points against important opposition led to us dropping off the podium and fighting for a place in the play-offs... In the end it was a very close fought battle between all top 7 sides not only for play-offs but even for the automatic promotion places, and well done to the teams who gained promotion! Especially to Plymouth who were the better side on the day in our closely matched final which ended 2-1, all the goals came after the 61st minute!

Bristol is still undergoing changes, however for next season the core of the team is set, we have brought in some top quality talent in the form of Enzo Perez, Marouane Fallaini, Dominico Criscito and the late arrivals of Yuto Nagatomo and Yao Kouaasi Gervinho. We are always on the look out for more and more top talent to be added to our side and as such we will remind the press to watch this space as those big names will be joined by even more...

We are Bristol City, and we are coming for top flight football next season...."
The newbies are putting you all to shame.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
What the feck are they doing adding only scottish players for the past 5-6 days? Implementing the new changes or just lazy?