Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Dom Gill

Leipzig have scored 48 goals this season and Forsberg has been involved in 23 of them. I will be very annoyed if he does not rise to 90 at then end of the season, best i can hope for is 89 though.

And he is the highest for assists in the bundesliga

KN5

Love this game, scouting system sucks super hard but other than that, had s fun time building a squad looking ahead to automatic promotion, feel like outside of 2-3 teams I have the strongest squad. In D2 of course!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Leipzig have scored 48 goals this season and Forsberg has been involved in 23 of them. I will be very annoyed if he does not rise to 90 at then end of the season, best i can hope for is 89 though.

And he is the highest for assists in the bundesliga
Definitely deserves 90.
Love this game, scouting system sucks super hard but other than that, had s fun time building a squad looking ahead to automatic promotion, feel like outside of 2-3 teams I have the strongest squad. In D2 of course!
Good stuff, mate.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Nice one. Yeah best thing about the game is finding players, building squad etc. It is tough when the league has been going on for five years, but people like @green_smiley joined the league late on and through scouting he has ended up with great starlets like Donnarumma and Dembele.

KN5

Nice one. Yeah best thing about the game is finding players, building squad etc. It is tough when the league has been going on for five years, but people like @green_smiley joined the league late on and through scouting he has ended up with great starlets like Donnarumma and Dembele.
Well from the way things have been going it seems pretty lively and active. Yeah been trying to get Dembele off of him, not having any of it haha. Young players the way to go?

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Well from the way things have been going it seems pretty lively and active. Yeah been trying to get Dembele off of him, not having any of it haha. Young players the way to go?
Yes. Watch out for new players added to database daily (once the system starts working correctly again)

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
SM Forum said:
Probably taken Soccerwiki offline to stop complaints about player changes there not happening in the game. Logic being, if the player changes don't happen at all, no one will complain that they not being transferred into the game!!!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Decided to prioritise the Cup game on Tuesday as there's no chance of the league. Lost 2:1 but think I would have lost whatever team I would have put out as you're coming into form (3 wins on the trot now). Well played @Dans

De Gea (94)

Aurier (91) Dier (90) Matip (90) Gaya (89)
Silva (90) Goretzka (89)
Sterling (91) Martial (90) Eriksen (92)
Götze (93)⚽⭐

Subs: Roberto (91), Griezmann (95), Özil (94), Pogba (93), Isco (92), Boateng (94), Rodriguez (91)
Didn't travel: Messi (99), Ramos (95), Bale (95)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Thanks for beating Everton @infamous7

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
From SM Forum:
SM Dev (Alex) said:
Firstly, we would like to apologise for the disruption to the services you may have experienced over the last week.

On Tuesday - April 4th, we had planned downtime on the entire site to allow time to migrate the servers from static, physical servers to Cloud servers. This should have, and will soon, provide increased stability and performance for all users across all platforms.

Since completing this many of you have experienced issues when attempting to connect to the site, such as receiving a 502 error page. Or having trouble completing specific actions within both our games (SM17 and Worlds).

Due to the dynamic nature of the Cloud services some of the constant processes and pathways have not been generating and running as they are expected to. As the services have scaled up to meet demand this has resulted in the connection and service issues you have experienced.

We have our team working to identify and resolve the cause of these problems and we will keep you updated as additional information becomes available.

All Gold and VIP members will have the days added to their accounts once the problem is resolved.

We thank you for your patience and understanding

Sincerest Apologies,

The Soccer Manager Team.