g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The Third Redcafe Sheep Draft

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm very happy abouty pick. It's been a while since he was in a draft, so I'm hoping to make a good use of him. Plus, I really like the player, so it should be fun watching his performances again.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
All submissions for the second round are in. And it looks like we've got a few managers going to be battling it out in the third round.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Didn't have time to do decent research, so I just went to the obvious one.

ROUND 6, STAGE 2: RESULTS

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
ROUND SIX, STAGE TWO RESULTS:

Enigma87/RedTiger - PASS
Joga Bonito - FAIL (Jurgen Kohler)
Cal? - PASS
Snow - PASS
Tuppet - PASS
Isotope - FAIL (Player already picked)
Edgar/ctp - FAIL (Jurgen Kohler)
Invictus/KM - FAIL (Jurgen Kohler)
The Stain - FAIL (Rivaldo)
Sjor Bepo/Physio - FAIL (Rivaldo)
MJJ - FAIL (Player already picked)

BLOCKED LIST: Ferenc Puskas, József Bozsik, Dejan Savićević, Duncan Edwards, Ladislao Kubala, Florian Albert, Gyula Grosics, Paolo Roberto Falcao, José Santamaria, Franco Baresi, Lothar Matthäus, Elias Figueroa, Misael Escuti, Sepp Maier, Tarcisio Burgnich, David Villa, Ronaldinho, Zico, Lionel Messi, Daniel Passarella, Teófilo Cubillas, Robin Van Persie, Diego Forlan, Pierre Littbarski, Tom Finney, Gordon Banks, Bobby Moore, Franz Beckenbuaer, Frank Rijkaard, Didi, George Best, Jurgen Kohler, Rivaldo.

You have 12 hours.

Enigma_87

You know who
@Enigma_87 Excellent. You did go with our agreed 2nd choice yeah?
Of course, mate. Very happy how it turned out to be, one of my top choices for this round.

Kohler has been blocked? :( Was my first choice to partner Cannavaro.

Rivaldo has been available this round? This has slipped my research as well. Top pick.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Of course, mate. Very happy how it turned out to be, one of my top choices for this round.

Kohler has been blocked? :( Was my first choice to partner Cannavaro.

Rivaldo has been available this round? This has slipped my research as well. Top pick.
I'd like to see the picture that made Rivaldo eligible too. Saw one of him with a moustache but that stache was shittier than what I'm capable of.

Snow

Yeha dunno how rivaldo is eligible when eusebio isnt.
Don't get me started. Reasons were made clearer (not perfectly clear) in PM. Should have been clearer in OP. Think it's because the only facial hair Rivaldo has is on his upper lip whilst the other (block his name), trimmed or not, had more facial hair.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Rivaldo was borderline. But regardless it didn't matter as he was blocked.
Yeha dunno how rivaldo is eligible when eusebio isnt.
The evidence presented on Eusebio showed a facial hair combination more akin to the Maradona effort that was specifically ruled out in the Criteria Post.

Snow

The evidence presented on Eusebio showed a facial hair combination more akin to the Maradona effort that was specifically ruled out in the Criteria Post.
Shouldn't matter if he eventually was blocked or would be blocked. It's the difference between making another pick in Round 2 or having to go to Round 3.

Enigma_87

You know who
I'd like to see the picture that made Rivaldo eligible too. Saw one of him with a moustache but that stache was shittier than what I'm capable of.
Yeah, seems like the Palmeiras one is ok. It's better than G.Nev that's for sure.

MJJ

Its not too different than nevilles though, which is banned.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Don't get me started. Reasons were made clearer (not perfectly clear) in PM. Should have been clearer in OP. Think it's because the only facial hair Rivaldo has is on his upper lip whilst the other (block his name), trimmed or not, had more facial hair.
Seems only a couple of managers with the criteria. Of course there's a tipping point where stubble becomes a tache, but the OP was pretty clear on good and bad examples.

ROUND SIX: THE TACHE

Any player who sported a proper moustache qualifies for this criteria. No fake tache, designer stubble or spotty bum-fluff Gary Neville style efforts count. All submissions should include a picture of said player during their career with their bushy moustache. The Sheep and Tache Committee will adjudicate any taches in the grey area.
  • No stubbly prepubuscent efforts
  • No fake taches
  • No designer facial hair-cum-beard-cum-stubble
What makes the cut:

What doesn't make the cut:

You have 24 hours.

Snow

Yeah, seems like the Palmeiras one is ok. It's better than G.Nev that's for sure.
Like I said in another comment, the difference is that Rivaldo only has the moustache. Neville is going for some kind of Johnny Depp thing with his poor growth.

Snow

@Gio
What made it unclear was this bit here that people are arguing about
  • No stubbly prepubuscent efforts
It wasn't really needed as the criteria was having a moustache and noting else.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
There's a far better Beckenbauer one than that. That's the problem - you and @Snow are operating off the wrong Kaiser and Best pictures.
No prob. It was Rivaldo, not Best. I think? Best had a proper one.

Enigma_87

You know who
Like I said in another comment, the difference is that Rivaldo only has the moustache. Neville is going for some kind of Johnny Depp thing with his poor growth.
Yeah I think so as well. Basically Neville's is a poor man's Beckhams:

Bekenbauer has couple that are much better.

Last edited: