The Third Redcafe Sheep Draft

Cal?

CR7 fan
ROUND SIX: THE TACHE

Any player who sported a proper moustache qualifies for this criteria. No fake tache, designer stubble or spotty bum-fluff Gary Neville style efforts count. All submissions should include a picture of said player during their career with their bushy moustache. The Sheep and Tache Committee will adjudicate any taches in the grey area.
  • No stubbly prepubuscent efforts
  • No fake taches
  • No designer facial hair-cum-beard-cum-stubble
What makes the cut:

What doesn't make the cut:

You have 24 hours.
Please clarify if "No designer facial hair-cum-beard-cum-stubble" basically means moustache with no beard?

Also what happens if the committee reject someone, we get a fail that round or get to resubmit?

Something like this acceptable?

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
BLOCKED LIST: Ferenc Puskas, József Bozsik, Dejan Savićević, Duncan Edwards, Ladislao Kubala, Florian Albert, Gyula Grosics, Paolo Roberto Falcao, José Santamaria, Franco Baresi, Lothar Matthäus, Elias Figueroa, Misael Escuti, Sepp Maier, Tarcisio Burgnich, David Villa, Ronaldinho, Zico, Lionel Messi, Daniel Passarella, Teófilo Cubillas, Robin Van Persie, Diego Forlan, Pierre Littbarski, Tom Finney, Gordon Banks, Bobby Moore, Pat Jennings, Osvaldo Ardiles.

The Stain (1) Stoichkov (2) De Gea (3) Xavi (4) R. Carlos (5) Cohen
Joga Bonito (1) Kocsis (2) Schuster (3) Thuram (4) Michel (5) Grabowski
Chesterlestreet (1) Šekularac (2) Franklin (3) Larsson (4) Mendieta (5) Mullery
Sjor Bepo/Physiocrat(1) Charisteas (2) J. Johnstone (3) Bergomi (4) Schneider (5) Trautmann
Snow (1) Boniek (2) Djemba-Djemba (3) M. Laudrup (4) Arce (5) Bale
EAP/ctp (1) Džajić (2) Monti (3) C. Moore (4) J. Luis Sierra (5) Socrates
MJJ (1) Yashin (2) A. Hansen (3) Völler (4) R. Gomez (5) McGrath
Marty1968/bleezy(1) Baros (2) Fontaine (3) Kahn (4) Srna (5) SHEEP
Stobzilla (1) Demyanenko (2) Dixie Dean (3) Hierro (4) Ha Seok-Ju (5) Gerrard
Skizzo/Pat (1) Dasayev (2) Pedernera (3) N. Santos (4) Nelinho (5) Antognoni
mazhar13 (1) Netto (2) Schiaffino (3) Matthews (4) Genghini (5) Haseelbaink
Invictus/KM (1) Bene (2) Liedholm (3) Chipperfield (4) Lee Chun-Soo (5) Hellstorm
Tuppet(1) Olisadebe (2) V. Mazzola (3) Balint (4) Wynalda (5) SHEEP
Isotope (1) Boban (2) Sivori (3) F. Walter (4) Branco (5) Hyppia
Enigma_87/RedTiger (1) Stojkovic (2) Redondo (3) Cannavaro (4) Kubik (5) Signori
Cal? (1) Vidic (2) Reus (3) Zidane (4) Beckham (5) De Rossi

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
This hasn't been confirmed by @Gio but when you send the pick I imagine we'll confirm whether the quality of the tache is eligible and if not you can change the pick accordingly.

Otherwise we'll have a few meltdowns because what constitutes a great tache is obviously open to interpretation.

Cal?

CR7 fan
This hasn't been confirmed by @Gio but when you send the pick I imagine we'll confirm whether the quality of the tache is eligible and if not you can change the pick accordingly.

Otherwise we'll have a few meltdowns because what constitutes a great tache is obviously open to interpretation.
That's what I was thinking too. Anyway, will wait for Gio to confirm.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Yes.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
We should all stick to the same formula. As far as I can tell the simplest one would be this: Send all picks to Gio, then start a separate convo with the five committee lads.

As mentioned before you can just keep using the same convos for subsequent picks - it's a bit impractical, granted, but I think we can live with it.