The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Last time I recall citing the pledge in grade school was like in 2nd grade back in 83-84. And that was in red state, god fearing Texas.

I have my doubts it's widespread these days.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:confused:

Tweeted during his intelligence briefing according to a tweet on here or the other thread earlier.

The fact he hasn’t followed up on it means he either didn’t understand it and got it wrong or he hasn’t consulted his minders as to how the narrative yet.

Carolina Red

Staff
Last time I recall citing the pledge in grade school was like in 2nd grade back in 83-84. And that was in red state, god fearing Texas.

I have my doubts it's widespread these days.
Just checked with my son. They did it every morning all the way through school in Florida.
I just asked my 13 year old and he said they do it every morning.
It’s a school by school decision.

I’ve taught at schools in SC that did say it every day and at schools in SC that never said it.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Trump Evangelical Advisor: No Need for Flu Shots When You Can 'Inoculate Yourself With the Word of God'

'Gloria Copeland, a televangelist serving on Trump’s evangelical advisory board, has delivered a helpful message to those concerned by alarming reports that we are experiencing the worst flu season in nearly a decade. That message is: actually, there is no flu season, because Jesus went ahead and took care of that.

“Well, listen partners, we don’t have a flu season,” Copeland drawled in a video posted to the Kenneth Copeland Ministries Facebook page last week. “We’ve got a duck season, a deer season, but we don’t have a flu season. And don’t receive it when somebody threatens you with ‘Everybody’s getting the flu!’ We’ve already had our shot, he bore our sicknesses and carried our diseases.”

That being said, she quickly added, “If you’ve already got the flu, I’m gonna pray for you right now ... flu, I bind you off of the people in the name of Jesus. Jesus himself gave us the flu shot.”

Copeland’s husband, Right Wing Watch noted in its post on the video, founded the Texas megachurch that was the site of a measles outbreak in 2013 in which the majority of patients had not been inoculated. Gloria and Kenneth Copeland (who are both on Trump’s shadowy evangelical advisory board) and their daughter Terri Copeland Pearsons—the pastor of the megachurch in question, Eagle Mountain International Church—have all expressed anti-vaccine views.'

(Source: The Slot)
Well at least we can let nature take its course and kill these cancerous cretins off quickly.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I see he politicised the death of Edwin Jackson the other day by turning it into an opportunity to attack the Dems on border control.

I assume it's still too soon to talk about gun control after the Vegas shooting?

Carolina Red

Staff
I see he politicised the death of Edwin Jackson the other day by turning it into an opportunity to attack the Dems on border control.

I assume it's still too soon to talk about gun control after the Vegas shooting?
I wish it would be proven that the driver flew here on a plane. Just to end up being yet another thing his stupid wall can’t fix.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Everytime i read such a statement from him i can't help but thinking how liar he is. He speaks about God, but he doesn't give a feck about christian values.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Everytime i read such a statement from him i can't help but thinking how liar he is. He speaks about God, but he doesn't give a feck about christian values.

“A light unto all nations”?:lol:

Americans can be so extreme when it comes to religion and nationalism.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Everyone there is a millionaire and yet he's praising the fact some people work two and three jobs. cnut!
Yeah. He’s a special kind of cnut. I can just imagine his base lapping the parts of “opening our hearts to Gods love” up, though. Even if the only thing he’s ever opened up himself ever is a fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.