The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

My main takeaway from the affair stories is the fact they never came out during a year long campaign, despite them both being known to media outlets. I always assumed any skeletons in your closet will come out if you decide to run but that didn't apply to Trump for some reason.

Opposition research needs to buck up. If both these stories dropped after the Access Hollywood tape, it might have been enough to bury him.
Tbf this 2005 photo of Obama with Farrakhan was kept hidden and only came to light a few weeks ago because the photographer was told it would hurt then Candidate Obama's chances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan#Allegations_of_antisemitism

Obama had denounced Farrakhan in his campaign and during his presidency and likewise Farrakhan slammed him during the eight years in office but had this photo been published during the campaign who knows how it would have been taken. Obviously questions would have been asked regarding the context and motive behind it as Obama was a little known senator then. The Jewish vote in 2008 for Obama was 78%.

Nogbadthebad

That is why I keep repeating that none of this is funny.

People are out there taking everything he says seriously.

A lot more people than anyone wants to admit. If he goes, they won't accept it. And they are armed to the teeth.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
And the baffling thing is many of his voters are self righteous religious types. Mike Pence will not even have dinner with a female work colleague. He has no integrity if he stands alongside Trump as his VP.
Pence is just biding his time. Ambitious, self-righteous fake Christian.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Very insecure

He's such a moron. As if the Russian group forming in 2014 would prevent his campaign from communicating with them in 2016. :houllier:

We still don't know about Kushner/Manafort and Cambridge Analytics.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Very insecure

27th May 2013:
Donald Trump Reportedly Spends $1 Million Exploring 2016 Presidential Bid

Real estate mogul Donald Trump has spent over $1 million exploring a potential presidential bid in 2016, the New York Post reports.

The billionaire, who repeatedly teased running for the 2012 Republican nomination only to stay out of the race, has reportedly spent the cash to research interest in his potential bid in each state.

“The electoral research was commissioned. We did not spend $1 million on this research for it just to sit on my bookshelf,” Trump's special counsel Michael Cohen told the Post. “At this point Mr. Trump has not made any decision on a political run, but what I would say is that he is exactly what this country needs. The turnout at these political speeches indicates his following remains very strong and is growing.“

Trump, who sparked controversy in 2011 with his calls for President Barack Obama to release his birth certificate, has already started to make the rounds at GOP events.

Last week, he spoke at a Republican Party dinner in Michigan. Prior to the event, Trump threw cold water on the idea jumping in the race, telling attendees at a pre-dinner conference that it was "highly unlikely."

“Everybody tells me, ‘Please run for president. Please run for president.’ I would be much happier if a great and competent person came along. I’d be happy if President Obama did a great job. I’m a Republican, but before anything, I love this country,” he said, according to the Advisor & Source. “I would love to see somebody come in who is going to be great.”

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
America's dark underbelly: "I watched the rise of white nationalism"

Journalist Vegas Tenold spent six years among some of America’s most extreme white supremacists, and discovered a people who believe the white race is under threat and the enemy is everywhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/17/americas-far-right-white-supremacists-nationalism
Still can't accept racial segregation is over. Half of the USA is very and proudly racist. It's time to say it very loud.

Mike Schatner

Devil's advocnut
Still can't accept racial segregation is over. Half of the USA is very and proudly racist. It's time to say it very loud.
There are only a couple of million in law enforcement :confused:

In all seriousness its no where hear half. I am in the south which has always been behind the times and a little more racially divided. Its a small minority these days. American has really come a long way since I first visited forty years ago.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Damn shame a man with this low intellect wasn't running Germany in the 30s. He'd have no doubt fecked it all up, saved the world a costly and bloody war, and saved millions of lives through his own sheer incompetence.

When he becomes nervous he starts compulsive tweeting :rolleyes:
Yep. It's akin to other insecurities that see persons lash out in various ways, like ridiculing others, distraction, etc. He's spoon-feeding his base and anyone that will listen.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
There are only a couple of million in law enforcement :confused:

In all seriousness its no where hear half. I am in the south which has always been behind the times and a little more racially divided. Its a small minority these days. American has really come a long way since I first visited forty years ago.
Let's put in this way: white supremacists are a minority, but i think a lot of people shares their ideas, albeit they are not that extremists.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Yep. It's akin to other insecurities that see persons lash out in various ways, like ridiculing others, distraction, etc. He's spoon-feeding his base and anyone that will listen.
He just can't behave like a president. He is always in a persistent electoral campaign.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"You can be as happy as Private Pyle and Unnamed Actress! Sign up now!"

Abizzz

He's lost me there... Does he want it, and is let down by the democrats not doing anything, or doesn't he, and is commending them for not doing anything?

I'm kidding, he lost me some time 20... ages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.