The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
North Korea haven't tested a nuclear warhead on a missile or even produced one small enough to be placed on a missile. Even it they got one airborne it still has to get past air defense system and hit its target. They are a few years of being a true nuclear threat according to most defense analysts. Anyway, no one is using nukes. North Korea would be wiped off the map s few minutes after launching a nuclear strike on Seoul.
They would easily do it as a last resort if they were invaded. Also with the amount of conventional firepower they got pointed towards Seoul they would wreak havoc before the regime got toppled.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Pruitt's possibly the most dangerous one in the whole admin.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think the pressure on North Korea is finally taking its toll. Years of sanctions are really biting. The number of supplies heading south from China have dried up dramatically. I think Kim Jung is under intense pressure at home and this is his best move. Playing Trump would be a very risky move. If Kim messes it up and totally alienates Trump the options of N. Korea will be somewhere between grim and bleak.
Yeah, China stopping the trade of textiles and crude oil was the kicker, methinks. It kinda flew under the radar with all the other zaniness and twittering going about, but was very significant.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just saw on the news that my favorite brewery (Oskar Blues) is going to be heavily affected by this aluminum tariff (they only sell cans).

That fecking cnut needs to figure this the feck out!
Nah it'll be fine, didn't you hear, everything is soup.

RedTiger

Half mast
Wut ?

Shulkin, meanwhile, recently met with Marvel Entertainment chief executive Ike Perlmutter, who advises Trump on veterans' issues and whose backing Shulkin sought to rid the agency of his critics.
I don't know who this Perlmutter guy is (aside from being a Marvel Entertainment executive). What's his background and how well does he know about veteran's affairs?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

I don't know anything about Perlmutter.
He's a historian and food connoisseur and owns the largest collection of nautical books in the world.

Feck my life, this will never happen but it again just shows how dangerous, ignorant and completely batshit Trump is. This is again more like a third world Dictators thinking than a rational, intelligent progressive thinking President. Damn.

Last edited:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Do you really believe Trump is gonna meet Kim? Guess he is diverting attention from his domestic scandals again.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I just got this email...

I will be in Pennsylvania on March 10th for a Donald J. Trump for President rally. And I am looking forward to seeing Rick Saccone and you there as my special VIP guests. Join me at my rally by entering for your chance to win, here.

If I am going to Make America Great Again, I need more Republicans in Congress -- and this is the most crucial race in the country. We need a dedicated conservative leader like Rick Saccone to support my agenda in Congress.

Believe me, the Democrats are not invested in helping everyday Americans. And they are spending millions to defeat Rick and elect another puppet for Nancy Pelosi.

This race is more than just politics. This election is about our values and our hopes for a stronger America.

It’s you and me against the fake news in the fight to elect Republicans like Rick Saccone to Congress.

I want to see you and a friend as special guests at my rally on March 10th. Click here to enter.

$5 is all it takes to be automatically entered for your chance to win VIP access to my rally. So, contribute now to secure your entry.

All contributions will go directly toward Rick's fight against the big-name Democrats who want to steal this race from the American people. I hope to see you there, Jack.Contribute just $5 or more and enter to win today.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

:lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Feck my life, this will never happen but it again just shows how dangerous, ignorant and completely batshit Trump is. This is again more like a third world Dictators thinking than a rational, intelligent progressive thinking President. Damn.
I reckon this only would be for enormous amounts of drugs?

Doesn't those guys get like 150 years + 4 life sentences anyway, so no chance for or will to reintroduce them to society?

Might as well top them when they've got no future outside of 23hours a day inside a Supermax cell.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

Doesn't those guys get like 150 years + 4 life sentences anyway, so no chance for or will to reintroduce them to society?

Might as well top them when they've got no future outside of 23hours a day inside a Supermax cell.
Why not... probably saves money and the teachers could be made to shoot them as part of their training for making them carry guns... plus I bet some of them are Mexican so win win win for trump... now build that wall and #maga

Last edited:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

I think personally getting executed (assuming the crime is worth it) is more merciful than spending life sentences. Especially with how they death sentences is carried out to ensure its done in the quickest and painless manner possible.

If it's me I'd choose death sentences rather than life.

I've read an article saying that getting solitary confimenent is far more torturing psychologically.

Imagine yourself trapped in a 2x1 cell for 20+ years

Loublaze

ATLien
Campaign Trump is out in full force right now. He's bragging about N. Korea, ripping CNN and MSNBC and calling Nancy Pelosi a 'person with a very low IQ'.

Status
Not open for further replies.