The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Anne Frank never got crowds like mine"

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
At the same time they emphasize what good Christians they are because they know their bible...
But they don't! That statement should be enough to expose their bullshit, but it's made even worse that they will embellish, justify, deflect, ignore or turn the argument around..

Blackwidow

But they don't! That statement should be enough to expose their bullshit, but it's made even worse that they will embellish, justify, deflect, ignore or turn the argument around..
Oh, I know. Is just a waste of time to even try to change that.

langster

Scout
Was it last year?? Man time passes so quickly in my middle age :(
Yup! and the mainland USA got fecked big style in the last few years. This will be the 4th year in a row that Catagory 5 hurricanes have hit mainland USA. The last 3 season's before this have been devastating. Irma, Michael, Matthew and Maria if I recall correctly.

But thoughts and prayers and paper towels and shit.

SteveJ

Scout
He's forgotten the recent shooting then.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"They write whatever they want, seldom have sources (even though they say they do), never do “fact checking” anymore, and are only looking for the “kill.”"
They say the reason you hate something is because you see so much of yourself in it.

SirAF

Ageist
Scaramucci on Trump: “He’s nuts. He’s a full blown lunatic.”
Great line that :lol:

How well respected are 60 Minutes Australia? Comparable to the US version? They seem to have a slightly bit more «sensational» stories from what little I’ve seen.

langster

Scout
Could stay in Dublin, but no, staying at one of Trump’s properties. Corruption is so open with this government. And acceptable too it seems.

He later corrects it to 1min by motercade.
Worse still, some reports are saying Trump not only suggested the destination but was almost seen to order Pence to stay at his golf course. It really is insane how blatant the corruption is and how it's constantly brushed under the carpet or unchallenged. Funnier is the fact his supporters still chant about draining the swamp whilst standing firmly in it. :lol:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
To be fair, as much as it pains me to be, Pences great grandmother was from Doonbeg, and he apparently spent time there when he was a student.

His mother and sister are there with him, so he's obviously taking the chance for some rootsy stuff while hes in Ireland.

.... plus, I'm sure he got a great rate at the hotel :nervous:

SteveJ

Scout
No doubt Johnson's disastrous day in Parliament will be blamed on London's mayor.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Great line that :lol:

How well respected are 60 Minutes Australia? Comparable to the US version? They seem to have a slightly bit more «sensational» stories from what little I’ve seen.
No idea about the US version, but I wouldn't have a whole lot of respect for our version. They seem to have largely pointless drummed up stuff more often than not, that is clearly playing towards a specific demographic. Hardly worth watching most of the time.

SirAF

Ageist
No idea about the US version, but I wouldn't have a whole lot of respect for our version. They seem to have largely pointless drummed up stuff more often than not, that is clearly playing towards a specific demographic. Hardly worth watching most of the time.
Cheers.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
To be fair, as much as it pains me to be, Pences great grandmother was from Doonbeg, and he apparently spent time there when he was a student.

His mother and sister are there with him, so he's obviously taking the chance for some rootsy stuff while hes in Ireland.

.... plus, I'm sure he got a great rate at the hotel :nervous:
Pretty sure taking a family trip on the taxpayers dime still counts as corruption. Or at least it used to.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Pretty sure taking a family trip on the taxpayers dime still counts as corruption. Or at least it used to.
Its totally illegal. He gets away with it because the Republicans don't have the nerve to take action, so all the Dems and media can do is complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.