The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
theres everything wrong with it. shes linking john boltons departure with a lack of "steady leadership". its pathetic.
She is saying that steady leadership and strategic foreign policy is needed and this white house in disarray is not going to provide it. Sudden twitter firing of John Bolton is a sign of that. It's not like she wrote a shining eulogy for John fecking Bolton. chup munna bhai

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
She is saying that steady leadership and strategic foreign policy is needed and this white house in disarray is not going to provide it. Sudden twitter firing of John Bolton is a sign of that. It's not like she wrote a shining eulogy for John fecking Bolton. chup munna bhai
it really would have been simple for her to just make a basic tweet like this. but pelosi is just reflexively anti trump, she doesnt have any ideals or goals or even preferred policies

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'm not sure she'd win, but gotta say Warren's twitter and policy games are on point.

Fergies Gum

Multiple polls released since yesterday now have Trump's approval rating in the 30s. Suspect its because of the hurricane controversy and the recession fears.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Any rumors regarding Bolton’s replacement? It might tell us a lot about Trump’s intentions vis-a-vis Iran.

Fergies Gum

Wait..just read the news... trump seeking truce with the taliban and invite them to camp david?
They had planned the meeting to take place just a few days before the 9/11 anniversary.

Can't believe its been 18 years. Remember the day like it was yesterday.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Bolton is a man who holds a grudge, it won't surprise me if he is on cable news 24/7 blasting Trump now. Bad idea to have him mouthing off on Fox news ahead of 2020.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It is as I've always said. @Eboue is a revolting poster made all the more disgusting by his Republican sympathies.

Eboue

Bolton is a man who holds a grudge, it won't surprise me if he is on cable news 24/7 blasting Trump now. Bad idea to have him mouthing off on Fox news ahead of 2020.
There are 7 people whose vote is swayed by John Bolton and they all have columns at either The Atlantic or National Review.

Eboue

His views on chaotic administration and how Trump is clueless in foreign policy will certainly have an impact if only to reinforce what people already know.
It wont change anyone's mind. They either thought he was unfit or thought he was fit and nothing John Bolton says will change that.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He was on the phone with one of the news channels talking about how his building was now the tallest the cnut.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
'If you're wondering why so many progressives are mourning Bolton's firing tonight, it's because Bolton himself fundamentally was a man of the left,' Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson correctly reminding us that John Bolton was scummy lib :houllier:

mav_9me

'If you're wondering why so many progressives are mourning Bolton's firing tonight, it's because Bolton himself fundamentally was a man of the left,' Carlson said.

Tucker Carlson correctly reminding us that John Bolton was scummy lib :houllier:
Wtf? :lol::lol::houllier::houllier:

You can't make this up.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!

shut the feck up you cnut
She’s an absolute whopper. At this point Trump could wake up, cancel all student debt and she’d have something negative to say about it.

Her tweet was not some smart hot take. Bolton was bad for the world. It’s good that he’s gone. Pelosi is out of touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.