The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
:lol: I haven't actually seen it but that made me laugh anyway.
Highly recommended mate, an absolutely amazing TV Show and Tina Fey is just an incredible writer. Other highlights include adding Jerry Seinfeld into every NBC show to improve ratings, Doctor Spaceman's total lack of usefulness as a doctor ("I'd love to help but there's no way of knowing where the heart is. You see, every human is different") and Alec Baldwin causing mass panic by creating a huge firework show, with the biggest fireworks coming out of the side of Rockefeller Center, in Manhattan, without warning any of the local residents.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Highly recommended mate, an absolutely amazing TV Show and Tina Fey is just an incredible writer. Other highlights include adding Jerry Seinfeld into every NBC show to improve ratings, Doctor Spaceman's total lack of usefulness as a doctor ("I'd love to help but there's no way of knowing where the heart is. You see, every human is different") and Alec Baldwin causing mass panic by creating a huge firework show, with the biggest fireworks coming out of the side of Rockefeller Center, in Manhattan, without warning any of the local residents.
Baldwin is fantastic in it.

Fergies Gum

Its not too far fetched to suggest the whistle blower is Coates himself.

The complaint was filed on the 12th. Coates officially resigned on the 15th. If Coates had seen some alarming stuff during his tenure, then it would make sense for him to file the complaint just before he departed.

This could help explain why the DNI is behaving oddly by withholding the complaint from Congress as they know its politically explosive and unprecedented.

Last edited:

RedTiger

Half mast

The complaint was filed on the 12th. Coates officially resigned on the 15th. If Coates had seen some alarming stuff during his tenure, then it would make sense for him to file the complaint just before he departed.

This could help explain why the DNI is behaving oddly by withholding the complaint from Congress as they know its politically explosive and unprecedented.
That's what I'm thinking as well.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Episode 200000 of 'I Can't Believe This Shit':

Trump explains his distinctive orange hue: it's the energy-efficient lightbulbs
Guardian said:
“The lightbulb,” the President began. “People said: what’s with the lightbulb? I said: here’s the story. And I looked at it. The bulb that we’re being forced to use! No 1, to me, most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange. And so do you! The light is the worst.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/13/trump-orange-skin-hue-lightbulbs-energy-efficient

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football

Sue Gordon resigned on the 8th and technically left on the 15th. She could have something to do with it.

Are we to assume from the Schiff subpoena that he already knows the whistleblower’s information.

SteveJ

Scout
Now his socks are talking to him...

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Trump and his administration are determined to destroy the world.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the biodiversity investment fund would support businesses in hard to reach areas of the Amazon.

Trump Amazon Resort with fairways surrounded by rainforest coming to a Brazil near you soon. Ffs the Dems better be successful in their impeachment push for the sake of the world bc I have zero confidence in the election.

SteveJ

Scout
Interesting tidbit from a 2016 article. Donald 'Ground Zero' Trump, eh?:
WNYC said:
Clinton’s powerful engagement in the 9/11 health cause makes for a strong contrast with how her presidential rival, Donald Trump, spent his time in the wake of the terrorist attacks. He used a loophole in federal funding to help small businesses hurt by the disaster to claim $150,000 in subsidies for a Wall Street real estate project.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If dem cant take a brute like donnie there's no hope for them.

Equally disgusted on how they can be so spineless you'd believe half of then feautres in the piss videos as well
Para phrasing but if you're not against oppression then you're for oppression.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
If dem cant take a brute like donnie there's no hope for them.

Equally disgusted on how they can be so spineless you'd believe half of then feautres in the piss videos as well
They try to operate in a world that doesn't exist anymore. Given they have some really smart, young people involved it really surprises me. I guess the party elders just still have the power.

Look at the GOP. It is literally a Trump party now, might as well rebrand fully. And it's in power. By lying, stealing, cheating and perpetually acting in bad faith. Do I trust that enough voters are smart enough to understand how bad that'll be for them? Absolutely not. The problem is that the intellectual vacuum is just big enough with the way US political maps are drawn (ahem) to let the GOP stay in power.

The scariest part is that almost all of the moderate GOP members - including some with sensible Economic policies - have now been booted out. Record numbers of long-term GOP house members are 'retiring'. And they're being replaced with whoever is willing to bend the knee to the big man. In a normal world it would be suicidal for the party. But the social-media world we live in means the basest parts of humanity are winning, and he's the basest of them all.

When essentially the vote splits by smart, diverse and youth versus old, uneducated and white - and the latter wins - it strikes me as the future not being in great hands.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Spolier: DoJ/IRS/Treasury/EPA agree not to provide tax records, citing Bill Barrs claims of executive privilege extending to both pre natal and previous lives.

Trump tweets that no President has provided more tax returns, and that his are the best tax returns as he both paid nothing making him smart but also paid more than anyone to show how rich he is. He is reelected on the promise of free taco Tuesdays for the first 50 MAGA hat wearers at any Trump or federal property.

Status
Not open for further replies.