The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's like Father Jack, desperate for an award of some kind...any kind.

Drifter

American
China is about to invest £227 billion in Iranian Oil. There is no way he can go down the war path now ,all he can do is backtrack.

Last edited:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
> Withdraws from deal
> Fires nat sec advisor
> Willing to lend money to get them back on the same deal he withdrew from
> $$Winning$$

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine all the fake award ceremonies that have been hastily prepared for him from staff in the oval office during his presidency.

:lol:
Did you ever watch 30 Rock? When Tracey demands to go into space so they fake it in the Rockefeller Centre, shuttle launch and all?

They probably have to do the same for him daily. Trip to the UN HQ to pick up Employee of the Week. Late night visit from a mannequin dressed up like Melania for a game of Hide the Mushroom.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Did you ever watch 30 Rock? When Tracey demands to go into space so they fake it in the Rockefeller Centre, shuttle launch and all?
:lol: I haven't actually seen it but that made me laugh anyway.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
We all know what a dirty fecker he is so he must be having women smuggled in since I doubt Melania will let him have her. Somebody knows something.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
He's like Father Jack, desperate for an award of some kind...any kind.
The funny thing is if he went rogue and pushed for/passed a decent progressive policy, he'll get a lot of plaudits that he so desperately wants.

Imagine if he committed to 100% renewables, for example. But no, gotta double down on the fascism stuff. Genius.

RedTiger

Half mast
The funny thing is if he went rogue and pushed for/passed a decent progressive policy, he'll get a lot of plaudits that he so desperately wants.

Imagine if he committed to 100% renewables, for example. But no, gotta double down on the fascism stuff. Genius.
3 years ago I said that he would pivot left massively so he could get a second term as a pseudo Democrat. It seems hed rather go down with the fascist boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.