The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLogo

What's so special about coal workers, there are millions of people lose their job because of the advancement of technology.

Architects, used to be dozens of them now being replaced by one Autocad
Accountant, what used to be teams and teams is not replaced by Excel, and many other accounting programs
Shop Assistant replaced by drones and automated machine
Bank teller replaced by ATM and Net Banking
Factory workers replaced by machines
The difference is they work for an industry that makes boat loads of cash by shoveling or pumping stuff out of the ground and have a strong lobby behind them. In Germany, we are having the same discussion atm about 40k jobs in coal mining that are threatening to go away and that's why we can't stop shoveling coal out of the ground and burn it for energy. What got ignored is that our government drastically cut incentives for renewable energy like solar and wind energy which cost around 80k jobs already and no one gave a shit. Simply because the lobby that is behind oil and coal is so much stronger than the one behind renewables.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Dude was a genuine liability to world peace. Thank feck he's gone, can return to his real job on Fox News.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
a few hours earlier.....

Aye, Donald was probably ignoring Bolton's raging 'war with Iran' boner.

Trump needs to pull a foreign policy victory from somewhere out of his behind prior to the next election, making a deal with the Taliban, Kim, or even Iran. Bolton wasn't cooperating.

Drifter

American
Can you imagine if only one staff member left under Obama, let alone 24 or more.

Revan

Assumptionman
Great news that Bolton got fired. Hated him with passion for several reasons.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Kaitlan Collins@kaitlancollins
John Bolton and President Trump got into a bitter argument last night over the president’s plan to host Taliban leaders at Camp David, two people tell me. It’s unclear if it was on the phone or in person.

Jim Acosta@Acosta
Senior admin officials say a factor in Bolton’s firing was that Trump and Pence were upset that Bolton’s team had made it sound as though the VP opposed the Taliban meeting at Camp David. VP made it clear in tweet he supported such a move.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Bolton is a cnut but I believe his version of events over Trump. Trump can't fire anyone.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Just can't comprehend the idiocy of the whole idea of meeting with Taliban leaders at Camp David.

Why on earth would anyone think its a good idea to have the US president take part in a photo op with Taliban leaders a few days before the 9/11 anniversary.
1. EGO

2. He doesn’t give a toss about 9/11 and wants the attention on him and his achievements.

3. He’s still after that elusive Nobel Peace Prize and the adulation that goes with it.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
1. EGO

2. He doesn’t give a toss about 9/11 and wants the attention on him and his achievements.

3. He’s still after that elusive Nobel Peace Prize and the adulation that goes with it.
Nobel peace price has been overrated for a fair few years.

Abizzz

Aye, Donald was probably ignoring Bolton's raging 'war with Iran' boner.

Trump needs to pull a foreign policy victory from somewhere out of his behind prior to the next election, making a deal with the Taliban, Kim, or even Iran. Bolton wasn't cooperating.
To my eyes firing Bolton is one :cool:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Jonh Bolton being fired is nice and all, but it could've been better. He could've died.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry

shut the feck up you cnut
If only there were some way she could have an influence on such things. Imagine if she had some type of position of power in the US government, then she could try to make a difference! But alas, her only ability to shape the world is through press releases.

Jam

Imagine being too much of a psychopathic war monger for THIS administration.

Those leaks have me howling, Trump straight up sassing Bolton about his against to invade everyone.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
If only there were some way she could have an influence on such things. Imagine if she had some type of position of power in the US government, then she could try to make a difference! But alas, her only ability to shape the world is through press releases.
When I read the tweet I thought it was some activist/journalist, she is shockingly bad I don't understand why the dems voted for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.