The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

:lol: He's the Inspector Clouseau of lawyers.

What a bumbling mess. I'm sure the entire Trump collective actually think the rest of us are too fecking stupid and they are infinitely more intelligent than the rest of us. Add in some huge dollops of privilege, narcissism and no fecks given and then add the moronic lack of spine throughout the opposition and you have the Trump government playbook.

How someone can be voted to President and then cherry pick people for every single important position? When they are not busy self serving or implementing their own agenda (often without Presidential knowledge) continue to work in such a symbolic & disrespectful work environment.
Feckin Rudy!! :lol::lol::lol:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

ChaddyP

What a bumbling mess. I'm sure the entire Trump collective actually think the rest of us are too fecking stupid and they are infinitely more intelligent than the rest of us. Add in some huge dollops of privilege, narcissism and no fecks given and then add the moronic lack of spine throughout the opposition and you have the Trump government playbook.

How someone can be voted to President and then cherry pick people for every single important position? When they are not busy self serving or implementing their own agenda (often without Presidential knowledge) continue to work in such a symbolic & disrespectful work environment.

"You're damn right I ordered the code red ":lol:

The Firestarter

How can you transform a comedian into a journalist? Ask him to make a joke about Rudy G.

Drifter

American

And still Pelosi will sit on her hands .Beholden to her donors.

Last edited:

Drifter

American
Another car crash press conference with the Australian PM .But at least nuclear is tippy top.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Think it's a bit more complex. Asking a foreign leader to investigate corruption is not a crime as Rudy says. So there needs to be evidence that Trump did this for personal/political gain practically obvious but legally hard to establish.
The complaint suggests that Trump was blackmailing The Ukraine by refusing the $250 million in promised aid unless they helped him by providing info on Biden and his Son.

To be honest, I would love it, just love it, if this actually brought Trump and Pence down but then brought Biden down with them too. That would be fecking perfect, but too good to be true. I think it will be much ado about nothing and another scandal will erupt and like the hundreds before, it will be forgotten or left as yet another crime committed and left unpunished.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
The complaint suggests that Trump was blackmailing The Ukraine by refusing the $250 million in promised aid unless they helped him by providing info on Biden and his Son.

To be honest, I would love it, just love it, if this actually brought Trump and Pence down but then brought Biden down with them too. That would be fecking perfect, but too good to be true. I think it will be much ado about nothing and another scandal will erupt and like the hundreds before, it will be forgotten or left as yet another crime committed and left unpunished.
If they can establish direct connection between Trump's demand specific to Biden and the aid, then it has lot of potential to get rid of him.

Nancy seems to be waiting to get hands on the report itself before taking a stance.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Can't wait for the Fox false equivalency to get going on this.

I mean, what President hasn't threatened another nation if they won't persecute a political foe's son. It's just normal politics. And who wouldn't do it. And Trumps smart for doing it. If he did it. Which he didn't. Except it was a partisan hack who whistleblew, and that's the real crime.

But her emails!

RedTiger

Half mast
Tillerson: I Sometimes Had To Tell Trump "You've Been Played"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...erson-israel-harvard-netanyahu-misinformation

Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson said there were times when dealing with Israel that he had to tell President Donald Trump: "You’ve been played."

When speaking about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, he called him “an extraordinarily skilled” politician and diplomat, according to the Gazette, but also noted that Bibi, as he's commonly known, can be “a bit Machiavellian” in his cultivation of relationships for later use.

“In dealing with Bibi, it’s always useful to carry a healthy amount of skepticism in your discussions with him," Tillerson said. He also noted that there were times when Israel would use "misinformation" in an attempt to sway the US toward accepting Israeli proposals.

“They did that with the president on a couple of occasions, to persuade him that ‘We’re the good guys, they’re the bad guys.’ We later exposed it to the president so he understood, ‘You’ve been played,’” Tillerson said, according to the Gazette. “It bothers me that an ally that’s that close and important to us would do that to us.”

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Can't wait for the Fox false equivalency to get going on this.

I mean, what President hasn't threatened another nation if they won't persecute a political foe's son. It's just normal politics. And who wouldn't do it. And Trumps smart for doing it. If he did it. Which he didn't. Except it was a partisan hack who whistleblew, and that's the real crime.

But her emails!
They took ourrr geopolitical blackmail!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Essentially, a lot of what he says has to be edited otherwise, it makes no sense.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
^F*ck me, those lightbulbs must be powerful.^

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Is the republican as dumb as he is, or too evil to sack him

I cant believe not a single republicans can see that he's very bad for them in the longrun.

We're talking about DC here where two teams are giving leeway because they never know from which party the next president's going to be.

It's as if they collectively gone bonkers

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Is the republican as dumb as he is, or too evil to sack him

I cant believe not a single republicans can see that he's very bad for them in the longrun.

We're talking about DC here where two teams are giving leeway because they never know from which party the next president's going to be.

It's as if they collectively gone bonkers
And Biden thinks once Trump is out things will return to "normal"

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
And Biden thinks once Trump is out things will return to "normal"
I dont think it's that simple. Trump will eventually be done but I don't think most of us will ever forget that the Republican allows trump to reign for whatever reason.

As bad as the USA you can bet that'll do the pc thing when it comes to presidency, heck they fired Nixon for much less than this

InfiniteBoredom

Republicans know they are not winning democratically if they abide by the norms, so for the last 30/40 years they’ve consistently undermine the system, stacking it in their favours while the Democrats sit in a house on fire and told themselves it’s all ok.

Trump while damaging won’t affect that trend in the long run. People have the memory capacity of shellfish, look at the rehabilitation of W. As long as they still have their judges and the Senate, they will obstruct their way eventually to another presidency.

Drifter

American
Trump as now confirmed that he talked to Ukraine's new President about all the corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.