Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Never let it be said that I've run out of bullets. Just ask Melania!'

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I just, no ammunition? In the largest, best-funded, best-equipped army in human history?

Even his most insane supporters must be thinking that's just a some kind of metaphor.

MTF

I just, no ammunition? In the largest, best-funded, best-equipped army in human history?

Even his most insane supporters must be thinking that's just a some kind of metaphor.
It's exactly the sort of thing they're inclined to believe though. That the prior administration didn't give their supremely holy military clothes, ammo, food, fuel, bibles, playing cards, or whatever else you name.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Yeah the same military that literally fires random rounds like it's candy during military exercises with countries who are literally rationing bullets and better be on target with em. Yep.. They didn't have ammo. Wtf.

Red Stone

Surely, he's mentally ill. Or am I giving him too much credit?
He's showing serious signs of dementia at this point, to the extent that he'll probably be bound to a wheelchair before he finishes his term, which I guess is a big if. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being fed a staggering amount of medication to hide his symptoms, which can't be good for his mental state. He's also pretty much the textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder, but that's nothing new.

In other words, his already crazy brain is (definitely) getting disintegrated by dementia and (possibly) fried by drugs all at the same time. It's only going to get worse too. A part of me wants too see how far gone he gets before his people remove him from the public eye.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
He's showing serious signs of dementia at this point, to the extent that he'll probably be bound to a wheelchair before he finishes his term, which I guess is a big if. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being fed a staggering amount of medication to hide his symptoms, which can't be good for his mental state. He's also pretty much the textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder, but that's nothing new.

In other words, his already crazy brain is (definitely) getting disintegrated by dementia and (possibly) fried by drugs all at the same time. It's only going to get worse too. A part of me wants too see how far gone he gets before his people remove him from the public eye.
Wishful thinking. that's all

InfiniteBoredom

Why wouldn’t they? It’s a constitutional question and the SC is there for exactly that, no?
There’s always a large backlog of cases that have to wait months or even years to get a hearing. If they (the conservative majority) are not willing, they can simply prevaricate and leave the lower court ruling in effect.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
There’s always a large backlog of cases that have to wait months or even years to get a hearing. If they (the conservative majority) are not willing, they can simply prevaricate and leave the lower court ruling in effect.
Alright, cheers. I’m guessing that either Trump will just appeal or let it go to the SC where he’ll no doubt get what he wants anyway.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...ports-indicate-turkeys-bombing-kurdish-forces

WTF. Basically US told Kurds to take down fortifications as part of some kind of deal and now with Trump s decision yesterday Turkey decides to bomb them. That's some evil shit.

In addition - apparently Trump wants to do away with open skies accord that allows tracking of Russian airplane movements. Something he s trying to sneak under the radar along with the Turkey decision. What. The. feck.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
the followup...

What is the "I've done before!" in reference to?
He made a similar threat against Turkey the last time he announced he was pulling out of Syria.

Drifter

American
He as two Trump Towers in Turkey .He will do nothing to them, and is why it is important that the President should cut all ties with their businesses when in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.