The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
That would have pricked him. Probably ranted at the genius who told him to go.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK:
Trump said:
"Did you hear them? The entire stadium chanting 'coup'. COOOOOOUUUUUUUP! People said they've never heard such support for a President at a baseball game, not even for Abraham Lincoln. Everyone said so. Dozens of fans were coming up to me with tears in their eyes, saying 'Please Mr. President, don't let those terrorist-loving liberals take our country away from us. Stop the coup!''
:lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan
It's not about agreeing every time. It's about voting for a war that killed half a million people in a country that was no threat to us. You dont even have to say "oh well what can you do, I wish they hadn't voted for it but everyone else was doing it". There is a candidate who saw through the lies.
Well, good for you that you've found a candidate who voted the right way in your "highest priority" vote.

I didn't agree with all Hillary's positions back in 2016, but ultimately, I felt her positions closest matched what I wanted in a US president back then.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Not one that killed half a million people, no. Some things you can’t just go ‘oops sorry!’ about.
Again, everyone prioritizes different things, you certainly have the right to prioritize that one vote (which the vast majority of senators voted for) ahead of everything else.

Just don't expect everyone to agree with your position.

SteveJ

Scout
This presidency is a comedy movie, right? Surely?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
This presidency is a comedy movie, right? Surely?
Im more thinking that it is like a really elaborate Winston's Wish thing, where the handicapped person gets to live out their dream of being President.

Fair play to America, that is some proper dedication to neurodiversity - not many countries would go the extra mile and actually put someone in charge of the country with such clear.... differences to the norm.

SteveJ

Scout
Donald J. Trump said:
HOURS since my tweet about the stupid 'hero' dog, and he STILL hasn't said "Thanks for the praise, Mr Precedent"!

#DemocratDog

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Again, everyone prioritizes different things, you certainly have the right to prioritize that one vote (which the vast majority of senators voted for) ahead of everything else.

Just don't expect everyone to agree with your position.
Lots of people hold that vote against the people who made it, and correctly so. As for ‘prioritizing’ yes you’re damn right the deaths of half a million people should be more important than someones stance on domestic policy. Unless you’re a psychopath.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I spent like 10 seconds staring at that dog tweet, just puzzled on why it was tweeted, and then why you would bother with the whole declassified thing. It's a dog, no one is going to put out a hit on the beast

SteveJ

Scout
Maybe his keyboard's just had a tooth out.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
The problem with the Dems in a nutshell.
Too busy looking for moral high ground.
SOmeone has too in this case. US politics is risking to be transformed in a circus beyond Trump tenure

SteveJ

Scout
Trump tweet said:
Just confirmed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s number one replacement has been terminated by American troops. Most likely would have taken the top spot - Now he is also Dead!
F*ck me, that dog gets about a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.