The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Lots of people hold that vote against the people who made it, and correctly so. As for ‘prioritizing’ yes you’re damn right the deaths of half a million people should be more important than someones stance on domestic policy. Unless you’re a psychopath.
At least 65.8m people didn’t think it was the key issue.

Tyrion

The problem with the Dems in a nutshell.
Too busy looking for moral high ground.
Tbf, the guy on the right is Republican. I'd say the problem is more that elites in politics and the media still adhere to traditions that trump doesn't respect or deserve. He's an exceptional virus and deserves extreme treatment.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
At least 65.8m people didn’t think it was the key issue.
It’s justifiable if you have half a million deaths + more unstable region + the creation of ISIS on your hands as long as 65.8m people didn’t think it was a key issue. Not something that matters in voting. That’s the vibe I’m getting here.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Huh trump never apologised to anybody for his involvement in the central park 5 case, if there's anyone who deserves to be wiped off the face of this earth it's trump.

Drifter

American

Dems have passed 400 bills .At this stage,he's at the old man ,sitting in the park, shouting at pigeons.

Cal?

CR7 fan
It’s justifiable if you have half a million deaths + more unstable region + the creation of ISIS on your hands as long as 65.8m people didn’t think it was a key issue. Not something that matters in voting. That’s the vibe I’m getting here.
The point I’m making is that the beauty of democracy is that you get to vote for whatever reason you like.

You have the freedom to prioritize whichever you think is most important, just don’t expect everyone to agree.

Florida Man

The point I’m making is that the beauty of democracy is that you get to vote for whatever reason you like.

You have the freedom to prioritize whichever you think is most important, just don’t expect everyone to agree.
I think we all understand what a democracy is. But wasn’t the point about criticizing Warren for her vote on the Iraq War? And then it seemed you were trying to pass it off as something that isn’t a big deal?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think that might be photoshopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few 'shops in my time.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I think we all understand what a democracy is. But wasn’t the point about criticizing Warren for her vote on the Iraq War? And then it seemed you were trying to pass it off as something that isn’t a big deal?
It was originally about Hillary, but the point remains.

I never said it wasn’t a big deal, but it wasn’t/isn’t a deal-breaker for me.

Florida Man

It was originally about Hillary, but the point remains.

I never said it wasn’t a big deal, but it wasn’t/isn’t a deal-breaker for me.
Gotcha. Though I can’t help but imagine you'd feel differently if votes like that resulted in tragedies that hit you closer to home. I think more people need to hold those Iraq votes to a higher standard.

Florida Man

Can’t wait for CNN and MSNBC to spend 16 hours straight talking about the dog photoshop while having on their shocked Pikachu faces for Halloween.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Gotcha. Though I can’t help but imagine you'd feel differently if votes like that resulted in tragedies that hit you closer to home. I think more people need to hold those Iraq votes to a higher standard.
if half a million dead iraqis isnt a deal breaker for cal, id like to see what is. 1 million? 1.5 million?

Precaution

I mean, faux outrage on behalf of someone is really clutching at straws at this point, if you couldnt tell the dog pic was fake then lemme tell you about this one time in Roswell....

Status
Not open for further replies.