The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Oh and ffs don't ban him from Twitter. If this cnut had to do something else with that time he would probably cause more problems than he already has.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I remember this story clear as day when he was running for President, but only because you've jogged my memory. So much insane shit has happened since then that it's become information overload.
So much shit. There's that time we had a video of him saying he sexually assaulted women, and then there was the time he talked shit about the parents of a dead veteran. At one point he mocked a disabled reporter by pretending arm spasms. And for at least one of the Presidential debates, he literally followed Clinton around muttering "WRONG" into his microphone as she was talking.

But don't forget that Obama once saluted with a cup of coffee in his hand, and asked for Dijon mustard for his hot-dog. Those are some real scandals.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Them Dukes! Them Dukes!"

There'll be more archaic references from me later, no doubt.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Would it be fair to say that his presidency has been as bad (if not worse) as everyone thought it would be?

The election is lose lose now as well. If he wins, four more years of this. If he loses then he'll try to start a civil war and claim foul play.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I think I've cracked it! I think when he says "if you weren't fake" he doesn't mean "you're telling lies". He actually thinks that person doesn't exist. When he says "fake news" he thinks that it's written by machines. He thinks that he's in the fake world, and he's just fecking around doing the dumbest shit possible because he thinks he can go back to an earlier save once he's bored.

It makes perfect sense when you're a genius like me.

SteveJ

Scout
Would it be fair to say that his presidency has been as bad (if not worse) as everyone thought it would be?
I actually believed he'd start a war for the personal glory. Some time later, I realised what is more important to him: a successful economy. This is possibly because he wants above all else to be seen as a great & money-making businessman, with a view to a supremely lucrative life beyond Office.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

The election is lose lose now as well. If he wins, four more years of this. If he loses then he'll try to start a civil war and claim foul play.
I have to admit I don't expect him to be this brazen,

I always thought that pre-elected his antics are just antics and once he's sworn in it'll be normal business resumed.

MTF

But don't forget that Obama once saluted with a cup of coffee in his hand, and asked for Dijon mustard for his hot-dog. Those are some real scandals.
I believe the dijon mustard was on a burger. Certainly not my first choice... and neither was his tan suit for the press briefing to talk about Syria and scold Russia. But, yeah... big scandals.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So much shit. There's that time we had a video of him saying he sexually assaulted women, and then there was the time he talked shit about the parents of a dead veteran. At one point he mocked a disabled reporter by pretending arm spasms. And for at least one of the Presidential debates, he literally followed Clinton around muttering "WRONG" into his microphone as she was talking.

Most corrupt president ever.

MTF

I always thought that pre-elected his antics are just antics and once he's sworn in it'll be normal business resumed.
I'm not sure I had set expectations. It's just so unpredictable when you get these characters our of left field elected to the highest office. But it has been as messed up as his deeply flawed personality suggested it might be.

SteveJ

Scout
There are still times when I see a photo of him and his Cabinet and my first thought genuinely is: 'This must be a shot from a sitcom'.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

In hindsight all the evidence was there so show that what he's doing right now was normal business for him. It's such a bizarre thing to think about. A bigoted failed businessman, multiple bankruptcies, who has a history of not paying his debts and bullying people, on record admitting that he's sexually assaulted women, managed to become President.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Lyin' Ted doing the bidding of the guy who said his wife is ugly and his Dad was involved in the JFK assassination.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I'm not sure I had set expectations. It's just so unpredictable when you get these characters our of left field elected to the highest office. But it has been as messed up as his deeply flawed personality suggested it might be.
I don't think he's good, but I just can't believe US would allow that buffon to run rampage, and probably I don't think a US politician let alone POTUS could be that bad

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In hindsight all the evidence was there so show that what he's doing right now was normal business for him. It's such a bizarre thing to think about. A bigoted failed businessman, multiple bankruptcies, who has a history of not paying his debts and bullying people, on record admitting that he's sexually assaulted women, managed to become President.
...and may get a 2nd term after doubling down and smashing thru the bottom of the barrel....

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Over 100000 dead from Covid 19. Armed White supremacists roaming the streets unchecked in Michigan, Racist police murdering black men with apparent impunity, Minneapolis on fire, record unemployment and the economy in the toilet.
Is America great again yet?

MTF

...and may get a 2nd term after doubling down and smashing thru the bottom of the barrel....
It makes you wonder... are we even getting a "normal" Republican candidate like Bush, McCain or Romney, for the next decade plus? If Biden manages to win in Nov, what is coming out of the Republican primaries in 2024?

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It makes you wonder... are we even getting a "normal" Republican candidate like Bush, McCain or Romney, for the next decade plus? If Biden manages to win in Nov, what is coming out of the Republican primaries in 2024?
I think this the GOP template for the foreseeable future...

Precaution

Pandoras box has been well and truely opened at Twitter HQ, in one hand they made a stand but on the other hand they created a crappydodar storm for themselves, purely of their own making.

Only one thing for it

SteveJ

Scout
If Biden manages to win in Nov, what is coming out of the Republican primaries in 2024?
Something from the last lines of Yeats' The Second Coming.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
suspect they have a team of people working hard right now finding hundreds of tweets for them to retweet
"Hey Mike, I needed that report on my desk about alternate renewable energy sources and their impact on wildlife preserves this morning but it wasn't there."

"Sorry boss, but the Big Boss has me sifting through tweets because he's in a grumpy mood today"

"Oh, ok. That's a perfectly acceptable use of government time and resources. Anyways I need to get back to circling pictures of his hands"

arnie_ni

Alot of people argue otherwise.

Ive seen many lower to middle class workers claim they have more money in their pocket due to tax cuts etc and they stand behind him.

No idea how true it is

Im on a NFL teams message board as well as here.

Status
Not open for further replies.