Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Oh, and then there's those 'virus deaths' thing, I guess. Too bad.'

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is it better that Trump uses his own account instead of the official POTUS account?

I think that the history of the account won't be sullied by Trump but rather his own account will be sullied when historians look back on this period.

Also, I think the next Democrat president will have to scrub the taint of Trump from the office of President.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Is it better that Trump uses his own account instead of the official POTUS account?

I think that the history of the account won't be sullied by Trump but rather his own account will be sullied when historians look back on this period.

Also, I think the next Democrat president will have to scrub the taint of Trump from the office of President.
Next few Democratic presidents...

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
He's probably tweeting that from bed. Woke up, straight on Twitter, raging.
to be fair hes been pretty restrained so far
asking congress to revoke something which I'm sure Pelosi has zero intention of letting happen.
let him finish his morning covfefe and watch fox for a couple of hours and then we might see some proper rage

Abizzz

let him finish his morning covfefe and watch fox for a couple of hours and then we might see some proper rage
I don't know when Fox&Friends airs but that's when I'm expecting the show to begin (via telefon of course, he's just like any other caller).

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Would love to see him get suspended for a week.
that would be best all round because you know after a week hes going to fly into a twitter rage and get a perma ban within a few tweets

more likely he tries to divert money from disaster relief to buy twitter because its a national emergency that they are trying to steel his election

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
that would be best all round because you know after a week hes going to fly into a twitter rage and get a perma ban within a few tweets

more likely he tries to divert money from disaster relief to buy twitter because its a national emergency that they are trying to steel his election
I think a suspension might be Twitter’s best move. It would go a long way for it to say that they are just applying their regulations on Trump just like every other user. Twitter could come out of this a bit better from a PR perspective if they stand up to his horseshit.

Amarsdd

He probably woke up surrounded by his advisers and a team of lawyers, with his hands bound and his phone being slowly slipped off the nightstand.

They know his impulsiveness and inability to not rise to provocation will cause him to say something potentially illegal or worse - politically damaging.
They have energy to do it only once a month and that already happened yesterday with that tweet regarding 100k covid19 deaths.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

SteveJ

Scout
Notable that his first tweeted thought of the day regarded how he is perceived, rather than the virus or the riots.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
The Psychopath in Chief

Good article here. The guy who wrote the article spent hundreds of hours with Trump to ghost-write the Art of The Deal. Basically makes the case for him being a genuine sociopath. It's a good read: https://gen.medium.com/the-psychopath-in-chief-aa10ab2165d9

A few quotes here:

This one is from the sportswriter Rick Reilly about what Trump gets up to when he golfs.

When Trump does play, Reilly reported, he takes “mulligans” (extra strokes that aren’t counted in one’s score ), throws opponent’s balls off the greens and into the bunkers, and kicks his own errant shots back onto the fairway
Talking about his lack of emotion and connection to his own kids

Ivanka is the one-child Trump has often praised, including for being “voluptuous and having the best body.” When she was just 16, Trump told hosts of The View that “If Ivanka wasn’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
His less than stellar record when it comes to telling the truth

Since his election in 2016, Trump has told more than 18,000 lies without acknowledging or apologizing for any of them. The frequency of his lies has risen from five per day in the first year of his presidency to more than 23 a day during 2020.
And the fact that he's a self-proclaimed genius

Topics that Trump has claimed to “know more about than anyone” include ISIS, drones, social media, campaign finance, technology, polls, courts, lawsuits, politicians, trade, renewable energy, infrastructure, construction, environmental impact statements, nuclear weapons, banks, tax laws, income, money, and the economy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortitude

SteveJ

Scout
Topics that Trump has claimed to “know more about than anyone” include ISIS, drones, social media, campaign finance, technology, polls, courts, lawsuits, politicians, trade, renewable energy, infrastructure, construction, environmental impact statements, nuclear weapons, banks, tax laws, income, money, and the economy.
:lol:

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
to be fair hes been pretty restrained so far
asking congress to revoke something which I'm sure Pelosi has zero intention of letting happen.
Yup, Fox will tell him what to think.

SteveJ

Scout
He also pretended to be his secretary on the phone, telling journalists that nobody loves women more than Donald Trump, and the other way around.
And, leaving aside the possible insanity and vanity involved in this, you know what the telling thing about it is? That he carried on doing it even when caught out. Because it's all about personal publicity.

nimic

something nice
Scout
And, leaving aside the possible insanity and vanity involved in this, you know what the telling thing about it is? That he carried on doing it even when caught out. Because it's all about personal publicity.
In 1988 a reporter called him "short-fingered", and ever since then Trump has occasionally sent that reporter pictures of himself with the hands circled, to show how large they are. It's easy to understand dog-whistle racism for political purposes, but this is pathetic beyond comprehension.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Apart from him just generally always being a massive entitled baby/piece of shit, he genuinely seems mentally ill and that's the root of all this really.

SteveJ

Scout
In 1988 a reporter called him "short-fingered", and ever since then Trump has occasionally sent that reporter pictures of himself with the hands circled, to show how large they are.
:lol: :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
In 1988 a reporter called him "short-fingered", and ever since then Trump has occasionally sent that reporter pictures of himself with the hands circled, to show how large they are. It's easy to understand dog-whistle racism for political purposes, but this is pathetic beyond comprehension.
Amazing stuff :lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout

SteveJ

Scout
Why doesn't he just 'rush in', unarmed, like he does during all those school shootings?

Status
Not open for further replies.