The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
Regardless of his politics I can't get over how geniunly objectively massively unlikeable Trump is a person. He's basically like that nasty person you encounter at a party every now and then, who's non stop spewing out the most outrageous things, makes a mess of the appartment, and takes a shit without flushing. If you go the pub he/she's also bound to pick a fight with some guy over something trivial like a split second of innocent eye contact.

He's the manifistation of a twat.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
:lol: :lol: What is this about? Did one if his handlers shoot him with a tranq dart?
That was probably a precursor to his announcement yesterday. Obviously had things in the works. Be interesting to see how this plays out and who blinks first.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Regardless of his politics I can't get over how geniunly objectively massively unlikeable Trump is a person. He's basically like that nasty person you encounter at a party every now and then, who's non stop spewing out the most outrageous things, makes a mess of the appartment, and takes a shit without flushing. If you go the pub he/she's also bound to pick a fight with some guy over something trivial like a split second of innocent eye contact.

He's the manifistation of a twat.
The only bar fight he would get into is one where he shouts insults from a safe distance and then when you walk up to him he would run and hide behind the bouncer. Then a week later he would sue you and your entire family for aggravating his non-existant bone spurs.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's Cliff from Cheers - making out to his fellow barflies that he's had all this success, knows everything and, when he walks away, they roll their eyes and say "That's Cliffy for ya."
A quote from the actor who played Cliff:
"The greatest fear of men is that they won't live up to their expectations."

GiddyUp

He's Cliff from Cheers - making out to his fellow barflies that he's had all this success, knows everything and, when he walks away, they roll their eyes and say "That's Cliffy for ya."
A quote from the actor who played Cliff:
How dare you.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
And those are just the official numbers.
Yep. I think it was Florida where the number of pneumonia deaths for the first quarter of the year was suddenly many times higher than usual.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yep. I think it was Florida where the number of pneumonia deaths for the first quarter of the year was suddenly many times higher than usual.
It is in most states, especially red ones. We’re most likely underreporting the death toll by 20-40%.

Status
Not open for further replies.