The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Asshat on the news talking about himself "almost won the state" of Minnesota. Has to interject himself every time. And going on about radical left mayor and all this other bullshit. Then mentioning can send the military there quickly even with the NG already there. He doesn't know law.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Hes fecking nuts... Giving an interview right now saying "they need to get tougher" to honour George Flyod - erm.....

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
"MAGA loves black people"

Fecking hell

Also, "MAGA is just an expression...but it loves our country"

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"MAGA loves black people"

Fecking hell

Also, "MAGA is just an expression...but it loves our country"
Me word best. Know all the England.

Did he follow this by pointing at Ivanka and saying "that's my wife Ivana" before accusing his nurse of stealing his wallet?

decorativeed

He's Cliff from Cheers - making out to his fellow barflies that he's had all this success, knows everything and, when he walks away, they roll their eyes and say "That's Cliffy for ya."
A quote from the actor who played Cliff:
Sadly I've read that John Ratzenberger is actually a Trump supporter.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'American carnage stops here.'
(Trump in 2017)

SteveJ

Scout
Jeff Tiedrich said:
Pretty weird how the guy whose only tools are racism and spite can't heal the nation, what's up with that

SteveJ

Scout
Trump justice department forces out top FBI lawyer in Flynn case
Fox News host Lou Dobbs slammed lawyer in April

'A top FBI lawyer who was criticised on Fox News for his role in the investigation of Michael Flynn has resigned after being asked to do so by senior figures at the Department of Justice, NBC News reported on Saturday.

The FBI confirmed to NBC that Dana Boente, its general counsel and a former acting attorney general, announced his resignation on Friday after a near-40-year career. NBC cited two sources anonymous sources as saying the decision came from “Attorney General William Barr’s justice department”.'

(NBC News)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
@Carolina Red, @Raoul, @Revan, @Organic Potatoes, @Florida Man Just to get some context, who do Americans rank as their 'worst ever' president? I'm just looking at what's going on across the US and thinking you couldn't have picked anybody worse during one of the US' most darkest times in recent history.

Or is this just a 'been there before' kind of situation? I just can't imagine what kind of America would be left if there was another 4 years with this guy in charge.

Carolina Red

Staff
@Carolina Red, @Raoul, @Revan, @Organic Potatoes, @Florida Man Just to get some context, who do Americans rank as their 'worst ever' president? I'm just looking at what's going on across the US and thinking you couldn't have picked anybody worse during one of the US' most darkest times in recent history.

Or is this just a 'been there before' kind of situation? I just can't imagine what kind of America would be left if there was another 4 years with this guy in charge.
I’ve always said it was James Buchanan, the guy before Lincoln.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

It depends who you ask. Dems have a different view than R's.

RedTiger

Half mast
Surely we need to separate by eras/centuries. Who would it be post-WWII era?
F. D. Roosevelt
H. S. Truman
D. D. Eisenhower
J. F. Kennedy
L. B. Johnson
R. Nixon
G. Ford
J. Carter
R. Reagan
G. H. Bush
B. Clinton
G. W. Bush
B. H. Obama
D. J. Trump

It's not really that large of a list but as an outsider I'd have to go with Reagan or G. W. Bush.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

I’m sticking with Andrew Johnson, who is the ‘Andrew’ that Donald should be compared to instead of Jackson (though I have far from a favorable opinion of him as well given my bloodlines).

If you’re asking worst including the current one, I couldn’t say right now. I’m still not sure how to process all this...it doesn’t seem real.

SteveJ

Scout
Tellingly, Trump has a portrait of Jackson in pride of place in the Oval Office.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
F. D. Roosevelt
H. S. Truman
D. D. Eisenhower
J. F. Kennedy
L. B. Johnson
R. Nixon
G. Ford
J. Carter
R. Reagan
G. H. Bush
B. Clinton
G. W. Bush
B. H. Obama
D. J. Trump

It's not really that large of a list but as an outsider I'd have to go with Reagan or G. W. Bush.
Surely Trump has to be up there by virtue of the carnage and havoc created in just over three years?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I’m sticking with Andrew Johnson, who is the ‘Andrew’ that Donald should be compared to instead of Jackson (though I have far from a favorable opinion of him as well given my bloodlines).

If you’re asking worst including the current one, I couldn’t say right now. I’m still not sure how to process all this...it doesn’t seem real.
That's what I mean. I can't get my head around what's happening to America and worst still the amount of people just sitting back and letting it happen. Surely Trump is writing himself into the history books with a rap sheet as long as my arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.