The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Firestarter

Auto downloading, extracting and executing from a zip? Wow.
This should not be possible for published play store apps after 20 August or thereabouts, when the new Google TOS kicks in. 10 years too late if you ask me. Not to mention, there still will be a way to work around that restriction. The security of the whole android ecosystem has been laughable.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
This should not be possible for published play store apps after 20 August or thereabouts, when the new Google TOS kicks in. 10 years too late if you ask me. Not to mention, there still will be a way to work around that restriction. The security of the whole android ecosystem has been laughable.
Ridiculous that it wasn’t done before now.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Trump retweeted this

The man is a fecking moron, isn't the R higher than 1 in over half the States?!

WPMUFC

I want to watch these things entirely, but my brain starts melting about a minute in and I have to turn it off.
And to think 60+ million people think he is a (stable) genius.

his supporters seemingly understand everything like it's a form of scripture they can decode. if i try to listen to him in long format interviews it just turns into me saying "what" "huh" and after a while it's just a stream of sounds.

I tried to watch the whole chris wallace interview, i had to watch the clips edited afterwards to get any kind of idea as to the point being made. you need to take a trump answer to a question and purposely edit it to address the question.

FireballXL5

I'd love to see what happens to his heart rate when Russia is brought up. Those tapes must be dynamite.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'd love to see what happens to his heart rate when Russia is brought up. Those tapes must be dynamite.
I’d like to go one further. Mid interview I’d touch my earpiece and go quiet for 15-20 seconds and then go:

“Mr President, I’d like to give you the opportunity to get your side of the story out while it’s still developing. There has been a huge dump of material online, suspected from Russia, which includes video and audio which I’m not yet cleared to detail the contents of on air. Do you have an explanation for the American public?”

Even just for shits and giggles I think it would be worth it.

Amarsdd

I’d like to go one further. Mid interview I’d touch my earpiece and go quiet for 15-20 seconds and then go:

“Mr President, I’d like to give you the opportunity to get your side of the story out while it’s still developing. There has been a huge dump of material online, suspected from Russia, which includes video and audio which I’m not yet cleared to detail the contents of on air. Do you have an explanation for the American public?”

"Fake news. But even if it was me with two Russian prostitutes in that hotel, many people have done worst like two girls one cup. Peeing on each other is common, everyone does it. People even say its good for your skin. Very good, very good. You should try it. My tan is so very good because of that. But but those russian videos are fake news."
can't be as incoherent as him even when I'm trying to.

Last edited:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
his supporters seemingly understand everything like it's a form of scripture they can decode. if i try to listen to him in long format interviews it just turns into me saying "what" "huh" and after a while it's just a stream of sounds.

I tried to watch the whole chris wallace interview, i had to watch the clips edited afterwards to get any kind of idea as to the point being made. you need to take a trump answer to a question and purposely edit it to address the question.
He is the world's greatest waffler.

GiddyUp

"Ivanka has forgiven me and it was one of the best doctors in the world, not the kind that rip babies from the womb in New York"

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Imagine if a dem would ve said that basically we were the baddies for supplying the Taliban with weapons. Frankly surprised he didn't said it was because of Obama that Russia ended up selling weapons to the Taliban because that's the level of mental stumbling (not gymnastics... Because that would imply skill) at play here.

Kaos

Imagine if a dem would ve said that basically we were the baddies for supplying the Taliban with weapons. Frankly surprised he didn't said it was because of Obama that Russia ended up selling weapons to the Taliban because that's the level of mental stumbling (not gymnastics... Because that would imply skill) at play here.
The double standard with his cultists is staggering. Crying about Obama playing golf a couple of times in office and plugging their earswhen they hear no president has played more golf than the current chimp in chief, during a national crisis no less.

GiddyUp

The double standard with his cultists is staggering. Crying about Obama playing golf a couple of times in office and plugging their earswhen they hear no president has played more golf than the current chimp in chief, during a national crisis no less.
It's not even the golf, it's that the money used is going straight in to his pocket.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Also: "nuclear proliferation ... is a much bigger problem than global warming in terms of the real world." :houllier:
Let's not forget that Trump himself removed the US from the INF Treaty last year, so this diversionary tactic makes him even more of a prick.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Once again saying the quiet things out loud. Trump math:

Mail In Vote = More people can vote
Dems = Greater % of Nevada
Repubs = Lower % but usually win suppress vote of Dems

So

Dems + (Mail In Vote * Dems) - Repubs = Repubs win feck all

Simples.

GiddyUp

Have these people forgot that the USPS has no problem delivering during the war on xmas? If they can handle the copious amounts of junk mail I recieve every week then they can handle a couple of envelopes from the houses they stop by 6 days a week. Dumb republicans.

Drifter

American
And the strange thing is, that mail in voting as been an advantage to Republicans in the past.

Anustart89

Have these people forgot that the USPS has no problem delivering during the war on xmas? If they can handle the copious amounts of junk mail I recieve every week then they can handle a couple of envelopes from the houses they stop by 6 days a week. Dumb republicans.
When was this and why did it happen? Did Xmas have weapons of mass destruction?

Status
Not open for further replies.