The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The man is not wrong, at this point the left and the right are equally ridiculous in all of this. Not a good word has been said about anything Trump has done since being president. How can he possibly be wrong and worthy of intense critiscm for everything he does/says? The agenda from CNN is palpable at this point.
:lol: because he is wrong about just about everything. What has he ever been right about? I really struggle to think of a single thing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
:lol: because he is wrong about just about everything. What has he ever been right about? I really struggle to think of a single thing.
I would love to see the string of Plump’s successes on paper. It would be comical to see what is determined as a ‘success.’

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Kushner's coronavirus team shied away from a national strategy, believing that the virus was hitting Democratic states hardest and that they could blame governors, report says
https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-covid-19-plan-maybe-axed-for-political-reasons-report-2020-7
He's unelected, hasn't even been formally appointed and is nowhere near qualified for the role, and he's directly responsible for the deaths of thousands. Him, Trump, the lot of them have a lot of blood on their hands.

And this story will be shut down until the next scandal rolls along. It's actually getting to the point of despair.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He's unelected, hasn't even been formally appointed and is nowhere near qualified for the role, and he's directly responsible for the deaths of thousands. Him, Trump, the lot of them have a lot of blood on their hands.

And this story will be shut down until the next scandal rolls along. It's actually getting to the point of despair.
Cheer up, it’s 2020, so August will bring something that willl make all that seem quaint.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact he got so massively trolled on attendance figures using that very same app. :rolleyes:
Or that it is owned by Chi-na......

If he does this and the voting age was 12 he would be fukced

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

:lol:

Meanwhile the USA approaches 5 million cases and records yet another day over 1000 deaths and multiple states record highest deaths tolls and positive cases.

So...

Five months too late...

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Cheer up, it’s 2020, so August will bring something that willl make all that seem quaint.
Oh, thank god for that. A nice giant asteroid, or killer bees, or an asteroid made out of killer bees would be grand.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Tbh banning tiktok probably isn't the worst thing in the world, even if it's for the wrong reasons. Sure I read just yesterday Biden banned members of his campaign from it on both work and personal phones.

Broken clock is right twice a day, I guess.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I'm completely clueless here, what's wrong with Tiktok? Is the app supposed to spy on you or something?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm completely clueless here, what's wrong with Tiktok? Is the app supposed to spy on you or something?
Yes, unlike Google, Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, twitter and all other tech companies. But this one is chinese and China bad!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s apparently China based and authoritarian states tend to be in the business of harvesting data for their own state spying purposes - which is of course problematic when you're dealing with an app that has been d/l'd 2billion times across many countries.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Rumours from some very questionable sources that they might do a deal with M$ to keep operating in the good 'ol USA.

Now wouldn't that be something!

Obviously to be taken with a massive pinch of salt. Would be funny though :lol:

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yes, unlike Google, Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, twitter and all other tech companies. But this one is chinese and China bad!
For all intents and purposes, it's worse than those companies.

Supposedly comparing a water bottle to the ocean in terms of what data they get and what they do with it.

The Firestarter

TikTok should have never been allowed in the first place. Whenever you ban this malware, you will always be late.

Status
Not open for further replies.