The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What does a clock look like in your house?
It tells time.

Remember, we use the same hour numerical values for both AM & PM here. If you just write ‘700,’ that could be either AM or PM. That’s why we need to use ‘A/M’ or ‘P/M’ to differentiate between the two.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
His first Tweet after his ban is going to be fantastic reading.

Revan

Assumptionman
His first Tweet after his ban is going to be fantastic reading.
I guess he’ll be perma-banned tomorrow when he tweets shit. Twitter essentially said that they will ban him the next time he tweets shit (I guess he was gonna get banned regardless on the 20th).

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I guess he’ll be perma-banned tomorrow when he tweets shit. Twitter essentially said that they will ban him the next time he tweets shit (I guess he was gonna get banned regardless on the 20th).
Is it bad that I’ll miss his Tweets?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can you imagine if he were somehow removed by tomorrow, and the leading indicator was that his social media accounts got blocked?!
I was just thinking that Twitter could very well rid us of Trump. Him being banned could cause him to do something completely batshit like try to invoke the Insurrection Act.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Melania's Chief of Staff Stephanie Grisham has resigned. The rats are jumping ship.
This is the bit in 'Trump: The Movie' when the instrumental section of 'Layla' starts playing in the background.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Had a Trumper tell me that Fox News was no longer fair and balanced in her mind so she now watches Newsmaxx to get the news "without slant and bias."

They've done left the planet, these folks.

Carolina Red

Staff
Had a Trumper tell me that Fox News was no longer fair and balanced in her mind so she now watches Newsmaxx to get the news "without slant and bias."

They've done left the planet, these folks.
“They don’t completely cater towards my preconceived notions, therefore they are biased”

Status
Not open for further replies.