The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
The way he throws Mike Pence, his loyal servant under the bus. I almost feel sympathy for Pence. Not really because he could have seen it coming but almost.

Watching this unfold is like having a lovely pêche melba after you’ve been forced to eat horseshit for four years.
He's reversing the bus now!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The dope has in the span of 24 hours lost the US Senate for the GOP, estranged himself from Pence thereby squandering any fleeting chances of a pardon, and has now managed to piss off at least half the GOP crowd, which means he won't have much power after he leaves office.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
The dope has in the span of 24 hours lost the US Senate for the GOP, estranged himself from Pence thereby squandering any fleeting chances of a pardon, and has now managed to piss off at least half the GOP crowd, which means he won't have much power after he leaves office.
Makes you wonder just how desperate/ what he might try in the next two werks

GiddyUp

Makes you wonder just how desperate/ what he might try in the next two werks
He should really be removed from office first thing tomorrow. He just attempted a treasonous coup by getting his supporters to storm the Capitol.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
He should really be removed from office first thing tomorrow. He just attempted a treasonous coup by getting his supporters to storm the Capitol.
I agree... though let's be honest he should have been removed before now and really probably shouldn't have been elected in the first place
Hope they use the 25th amendment today and don't even give him the chance to resign ... not sure if they will... some rumours it will happen but let's wait and see... if not he's probably gonna nuke Iran or Georgia (the country mistaking it for the state)

Foxbatt

I hope someone will make a Steiner/ Hitler parody with Trump and Ted Cruz.

mu4c_20le

Melania's Chief of Staff Stephanie Grisham has resigned. The rats are jumping ship.

Foxbatt

I got a fecking 48 hour suspension for wishing Ted Cruz stepped on lego and fell on his Christmas Tree and became its angel.

fecking double standards I tell thee!
Where was the Christmas tree got to get stuck up?

Revan

Assumptionman

It's the hope that kills you.
He's a bit of a weirdo for a Republican. He had also promised that he will choose a Democrat to replace Bernie, if Bernie becomes president (later changed to if he joins Biden's cabinet).

Status
Not open for further replies.