The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Him wailing about censorship without intervention from Twitter is also pretty funny.
:lol:

It is indeed.

Mind you, I have said it since before he was elected. Each time he harps on about the freedom of the press bollocks (and often uses the UK as an example to follow) he can't really mean it. Or if he does, he doesn't fully understand the implications and he should be careful what he wishes for, because the one person with most to lose would be him.

He would be absolutely crippled financially if the laws changed akin to ours. He would also be in jail.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Banning Trump is brilliant but I'm worried that banning too many of these nutjobs will just result in everyone who says anything remotely suspect being banned. And when that happens they'll all move on to a Parler style platform.

Picture your Facebook pal Jimmy, who doesn't believe that the election results are entirely accurate. Maybe he thinks there's a possibility that the machines were faulty? BOOM - BANNED. Now Jimmy is going to move on to Parler and his slightly strange views are going to become warped by the nutjobs there. Soon he's radicalised and trying to storm the White House.

Just saying, it's a possibility...

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Banning Trump is brilliant but I'm worried that banning too many of these nutjobs will just result in everyone who says anything remotely suspect being banned. And when that happens they'll all move on to a Parler style platform.

Picture your Facebook pal Jimmy, who doesn't believe that the election results are entirely accurate. Maybe he thinks there's a possibility that the machines were faulty? BOOM - BANNED. Now Jimmy is going to move on to Parler and his slightly strange views are going to become warped by the nutjobs there. Soon he's radicalised and trying to storm the White House.

feck Jimmy, he’s a cnut

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
:lol:

It is indeed.

Mind you, I have said it since before he was elected. Each time he harps on about the freedom of the press bollocks (and often uses the UK as an example to follow) he can't really mean it. Or if he does, he doesn't fully understand the implications and he should be careful what he wishes for, because the one person with most to lose would be him.

He would be absolutely crippled financially if the laws changed akin to ours. He would also be in jail.
You mean to tell me that the man who stopped White House press conferences, blacklisted journalists he didn't like, and flat out refused to give answers to questions, might not truly believe in free speech?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
feck Jimmy, he’s a cnut
"Jimmy" isn't his real name but I know someone who suddenly went down the rabbit hole when they started dating a total whacko. If he was banned from Facebook tonight he would be on Parler by the morning, learning the truth about how Biden is just Obama in a mask and dogs can't look up.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
"Jimmy" isn't his real name but I know someone who suddenly went down the rabbit hole when they started dating a total whacko. If he was banned from Facebook tonight he would be on Parler by the morning, learning the truth about how Biden is just Obama in a mask and dogs can't look up.
Disclaimer: I have had a “tad” too much scotch as I’m pretty sure ima gonna test positive for COVID tomorrow.

People like “jimmy” are gone anyways. It’s like a fecking black hole. Once caught in the event horizon (feck me I’m impressed I remembered that) you cannot escape. The only way out is to be dragged or forced out. America is fecked. The GOP is a raging dumpster fire and I don’t see how it doesn’t consume us all. Anyways, the scotch is really starting to hit so I think I am done typing.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Disclaimer: I have had a “tad” too much scotch as I’m pretty sure ima gonna test positive for COVID tomorrow.

People like “jimmy” are gone anyways. It’s like a fecking black hole. Once caught in the event horizon (feck me I’m impressed I remembered that) you cannot escape. The only way out is to be dragged or forced out. America is fecked. The GOP is a raging dumpster fire and I don’t see how it doesn’t consume us all. Anyways, the scotch is really starting to hit so I think I am done typing.
Yeah I started to realise this and posted something similar in another thread.

These whackos will always claim that they're victims and haven't done anything wrong no matter what happens, so just remove them since at the very least you're doing something to stop them.

There's "free speech" and then there's "letting nutjobs spread lies".

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal

I'm sorry you are worried. You've got enough on your plate.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yeah I started to realise this and posted something similar in another thread.

These whackos will always claim that they're victims and haven't done anything wrong no matter what happens, so just remove them since at the very least you're doing something to stop them.

There's "free speech" and then there's "letting nutjobs spread lies".
Out constitution is garbage. Going to renew my campaign with the missus to move to Canada

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Out constitution is garbage. Going to renew my campaign with the missus to move to Canada
The way you have scholars studying and interpreting the constitution the same way as the Quran is studied and interpreted is legit bizarre.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yeah, fecking birdseed the cnut.
Luv you boo
Don't engage with him. @oates problem is that he's the Man With Two Brains Masters Degrees. He's literally smarter than 103% of the population. He's used to being idolised by @Penna and their dogs. Their actual dogs literally idolise him. They built him a statue and everything. But he tore it down because he felt it was a plutocratic sycophantic plebenourious glume that something something other words I've made up to appear intelli-ma-gent.

Basically; you're arguing with God. The actual literal God. Unless you find that sacrilegious, which I do. Don't talk about it much. Local church loves me because I fix all their AV equipment and computers for free regularly in exchange for a few good words sent up to the Big Man. That way when I die at the age of 95 on a rollercoaster being blown by Russian twin supermodels I'll get a row of high fives as I saunter through the Pearly Gates. None of your business what my beliefs are anyway so I'll ask you to feck right off and stop asking questions about it.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The way you have scholars studying and interpreting the constitution the same way as the Quran is studied and interpreted is legit bizarre.
You just combined constitution and Quran in the same sentence and have therefore triggered 60% of my country. Apologize.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Don't engage with him. @oates problem is that he's the Man With Two Brains Masters Degrees. He's literally smarter than 103% of the population. He's used to being idolised by @Penna and their dogs. Their actual dogs literally idolise him. They built him a statue and everything. But he tore it down because he felt it was a plutocratic sycophantic plebenourious glume that something something other words I've made up to appear intelli-ma-gent.

Basically; you're arguing with God. The actual literal God. Unless you find that sacrilegious, which I do. Don't talk about it much. Local church loves me because I fix all their AV equipment and computers for free regularly in exchange for a few good words sent up to the Big Man. That way when I die at the age of 95 on a rollercoaster being blown by Russian twin supermodels I'll get a row of high fives as I saunter through the Pearly Gates. None of your business what my beliefs are anyway so I'll ask you to feck right off and stop asking questions about it.
feck me, I thought I hit the scotch hard.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal

Who has been talking? The statue was made with left over Christmas wrapping paper which I was going to send to you as I usually do with all of my used but almost still useful stuff because I like to emulate your tightness by proxy. It fell over when I expelled water vapour from my e-cig and knocked my tea cup over onto the statue after attempting to take a snooker shot on one leg while the other one was in the shop for maintenance and I fell on it while potting the black and trying to catch the tea cup all in one smooth move. Cnut. Love you boo seems to be working at the minute with the mods.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Who has been talking? The statue was made with left over Christmas wrapping paper which I was going to send to you as I usually do with all of my used but almost still useful stuff because I like to emulate your tightness by proxy. It fell over when I expelled water vapour from my e-cig and knocked my tea cup over onto the statue after attempting to take a snooker shot on one leg while the other one was in the shop for maintenance and I fell on it while potting the black and trying to catch the tea cup all in one smooth move. Cnut. Love you boo seems to be working at the minute with the mods.
Hands off

Edit: feck, stupid fat(scotch) fingered submit.

Anyways, hands off my disclaimer. That’s my way of shiting in the birdman with impunity.

Sweet Square

To be serious for a moment here, banning Trump was a stupid move because he is a top tier poster.

The internet is less funny now, good work everyone.

Foxbatt

What happened to Joe The Plumber? I thought he would be right up there with the other Trump supporters.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
To be serious for a moment here, banning Trump was a stupid move because he is a top tier poster.

The internet is less funny now, good work everyone.
Yeah sure. People kicking the bucket due to a tweet infused insurrection is sooooo funny!

Sweet Square

Yeah sure. People kicking the bucket due to a tweet infused insurrection is sooooo funny!
If you really think this ''insurrection'' was due to tweets then why not just take down the whole site ? If it's such a powerful tool then simply banning one guy seems to a rather lacking response.

Also yes a crowd full of maga chuds thinking they could take down the worlds number 1 superpower by photo copying their arse in Nancy Pelosi office is very funny. I mean one old fat guy died because he taser himself trying to install a dictatorship for Donald Trump.

mu4c_20le

If you really think this ''insurrection'' was due to tweets then why not just take down the whole site ? If it's such a powerful tool then simply banning one guy seems to a rather lacking response.
Because if you take a look at thedonald, his psycho cultists only listen to him and would literally act on his words. "Wait for Trump" "We only listen to Trump"

Sweet Square

Trump was the funniest president. We'll never see his level of talent in the oval office again.
The only guy who truly represented the values of the oval office imo.
Because if you take a look at thedonald, his psycho cultists only listen to him and would literally act on his words. "Wait for Trump" "We only listen to Trump"
These people also listen(And seem to have moved on)to a random person on the internet called Q, now what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.